Dark Secrets-2 (The announcement )

I entered into a hall, the hall was so big, beautiful, and well decorated. I had never experienced this kind of royal party in my life. The hall was looking so bright and beautiful with a large old fashioned white crystal chandelier hung the center of the ceiling. Blood red color curtains hung all around the hall. The hall was crowded with people, they all were in black dresses. First I thought maybe it's a black dress theme party but then I realized I was the only one whose dress matched with that of the curtains, I mean I was the only one in a blood-red color dress.

I took a deep breath, pulled my shoulders back, lift my dress slightly up from the floor, and stepped into the hall with the full glory to match myself with the rich people around. Everyone at the party started looking at me, their stares started making me uncomfortable. I tried to pull my off-shoulder gown when suddenly someone grabbed my hand.
"You are looking beautiful my lady." I looked up. His irresistible charm gave me a shiver in the spine. He was looking damn handsome in his black suit and neatly combed hair. He bowed to me and kissed gently on my hand. Such gentlemen. I smiled. He smiled back and I dropped my heart in his deep dimples.

"Dhani, Are you still angry with me? "Ahaan asked politely.

But I was busy swimming in his deep ocean like dimples.

"Hey. Dhani?" he shook me.

"aa..what?"I asked hurriedly.

"I asked you something?" He raised his one eyebrow.

"What? I am sorry, I didn't .. "he interrupted me and said teasingly-"You didn't hear me? because you were busy checking me out, right?"

"Ehh..? no... " I widened my eyes and blushed.

He leaned close and smiled teasingly.
"Actually yes..who can resist a man whose dimples is deeper than the pacific ocean, I can take a swim in it. " I looked deep down in his eyes and smiled.

"Are you flirting...? " he half-smiled with his questioning eyes.

Our eyes never leaving each other's sight.

Stop, What? am I flirting with the Ahaan? what's wrong with me? I know he is looking super hot today but I can't flirt, I never flirt.

"Hello,  you are looking gorgeous in this dress." Jannet walked towards me and hugged me.

"I told you abaan, she will look marvelous." she gave smudged look.

"You were a right mother."abaan replied with a sweet smile and placed a kiss on my hand.

Oh my god, what these two brothers eat. They both are damn good looking. I can't compare them, They both are giving equal competition to each other and Jannet looks more like their sister than their mother. She is looking just wow in her black silk deep necked gown.

I was still disturbed by what Rubi had told me earlier but I didn't believe it. I wanted to ask abaan about this first, I know he will never lie to me but I was not getting a chance to talk with him. Jannet and abaan were busy with other guests. I looked for ahaan but he was also not there. I was feeling alone among the crowd. I was looking for them when I noticed the people around me were staring at me very weirdly. I started feeling creepy, I don't know why but their stares were just like a flock of wild animals looks at their prey.
I wanted to run but everywhere I could feel their intense stares was following me. It seemed as if I was surrounded by hungry zombies. I turned back and tried to run when I collided with abaan.

"Hey dhani..be careful." He held me.

"Abaan."I gasped.

"Are you okay? "He concerned.

"Yes.."I took a deep breath of relief and continued-"I want to ask you something very important."

"Even I want to talk with you, I know you are upset because I didn't give you my time today." He cupped my face and continued with a sad face- "I am so sorry love."

I couldn't utter anything so I just smiled.

He held my both hands and said- "dhani I love you and I do.do you trust me? Right?"

I nodded.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

How could a person who loves me so much could cheat me?  rubi was wrong. Maybe she's jealous. thank god I did not trust her.

"Dhani, beautiful,  Please come with us." Jannet came toward us from the other side and stretched her arm towards me. I held her hand and we four went upstage,  jennet took a mike and started thanking everyone. now I could view the whole crowded hall, my eyes started wandering to enjoy the beautiful decoration of the hall when suddenly I saw ruby, who was staring at me from the indoor balcony. our eyes met and I remembered what did she told me before some time ago.

"Are you crazy? "I shouted in anger at Rubi.

"I can't make you believe in me but you will get to know everything very soon," she murmured and left.

Jennet was saying something but she was inaudible for me, suddenly listening to the applause of people I came out of my thinking.

"The day we were waiting for is coming. the royal eclipse.the royal wedding."Jannet rose both of her hands in the air.

"The royal wedding?"I asked looking at them both ahaan and abaan.

Abaan hissed me. but ahaan creases of tension started appearing on his charming face.

"Whose royal wedding?" I asked again.
suddenly ahaan started mumbling –"no...no.."

"what's happening? " I asked for the ahaan.

He looked at me and said-"dhani you have to...." but before he could complete his sentence Jannet announced –"I would like to announce a royal wedding of my son abaan with this beautiful young lady Dhani on the day of the eclipse."

Did dhani accept the proposal?
Will arhaan allow the marriage?
Was Rubi right about abaan?
What do you guys think can be possible?
Please vote and comment with your thoughts and views.
❤️ u all