Dark Secrets-5

I opened my eyes slowly. my head was spinning, my body went stiff. I tried to hold my head with my numb hands. It was feeling like I had been beaten very badly by someone, my whole body was aching. finally, I succeeded to collect some strength and got seated. I found myself on the ground, I ran my eyes around me, I was in a dark, empty room with a small dim light.  suddenly I heard that same strange sound, scared I looked around me. I noticed that sound was coming from the dark corners of the room. I narrowed my eyes to see carefully but nothing could see except darkness. I could sense that I was not alone in the room,  there was something.

"Who is there? "My weak voice came out finally.
I heard some noise from one of the corners. I turned myself in that direction. I saw something was crawling towards me, she was my aunt.
"Oh my god, "I screamed.
Following her Shushant also came out from the darkness.
"Stop. stop there."I tried to order them. but they all were still crawling towards me.
My body was trembling in fear. I tried to stand up but I couldn't move, my body was in terrible pain.
Helplessly I saw them crawling towards me.  I was drenched in my sweat. I closed my eyes. after a while, I felt someone was very close to my face. I didn't want to open my eyes but I did.

I almost jumped after seeing my aunt's face so close to me. she had never looked good ever but right now she was looking horrific.  she was looking with expressionless empty eyes like she didn't know me. her skin was saggy and sallow, her eyes were fully greyish white like a blind person. her body was stink like rotting flesh, it was getting difficult to breathe every second with her. I tried to move but uncle and shushant also came in front and all three of them surrounded me.

I gulped hard and mewled-"please let me go."

I was about to get a Heart attack when all of sudden my zombie aunt took out her black extra-long tongue and licked me on my face.  I twisted my body as far as I could to keep away my face from her nauseating tongue.
"Stay away from her. "I heard Ahaan's voice.
All three of them looked in Ahaan's direction and crawled back to the darkness.
I was still feeling disgusted about what just happened.

"Dhani are you okay? "Ahaan stepped towards me.
"I don't need your fake concern."I stopped him by gesturing with my hand.
"No dhani,  you are getting me all wrong.  my concern, my care, my love nothing is fake. " Ahaan knelt beside me.

I looked at his eyes, I wanted to believe in him but I couldn't let him make fool of myself again. I turned my face in the other direction but tears started flowing through my eyes.
Ahaan tried to hold my face but I protested. he heavily sighed and stood up- "you want to know the truth?"
I turned towards him and said – "yes.  I want to know the truth."
Suddenly abaan entered into the room-"then you will get the truth."

"Let me talk to her first."ahaan groaned.

"Don't forget that she is my would-be bride and she is my responsibility. " Abaan stated.
"Wow, that same drama again." I clapped for them both and continued- "this time I am not gonna fall for your drama's again. you guys only want my soul right?  come kill me and take my soul.  come on."I screamed hard and tried to stand but fell back.
Both of them ran towards me to help me out but I denied.

"Dhani please calm down."  he looked towards abaan and said-"fine, you talk with her first." he stepped back."

Abaan sat beside me and said –" at our first meeting when you called me for help, I was surprised that someone could see me after a long time. I was so happy and when I came close to you, your pure soul attracted me towards you."

"What do you mean someone could see you after a long time and what is this pure soul you guys are calling me"I asked curiously.

"Yes,dhani, very few people could see us.do you remember our second meeting when you were about to jump from your rooftop?" he asked.

I nodded.

"That day you offered me your friendship but
I left without any answer. because I was afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"Because I started liking  you and I was afraid that one day I will harm you,  hurt you."

"Then why did you come back the next day?"

"Because I couldn't control myself, your soul attracted me and I wanted to be with you so badly."

"I am still not getting you? how was I the only person who could see you? what pure soul ?"

Ahaan interacted- "you could see us because your soul was full of dark, sadness, hopelessness. Only those souls could see us who are in grief, whose life is full of dark sadness. and we attracted to them, their grief, their dark sad souls. because our power's born from there. we get attracted towards them and you people get attracted towards us. whenever we go, we promote more grief, sadness, and death."

"Who are you guys?ghosts?vampires?"

"We are angels." abaan replied.

"Angels?"

"Yes, angels." ahaan cleared his voice and continued - "angels of death."

"What?"

"We control souls, death, and dead people. we prey on people like you because you people are already full of sadness and grief. which makes your soul weak and full of darkness." abaan replied.

"Prey? What would you do with that?"

"We feed on those souls, it makes us strong. and pure soul, who don't have any evil thoughts for anyone makes us powerful enough to survive hundred and thousand years easily but people like you with pure souls are very rare, hard to find, once in thousand years." ahaan answered.

"Wha..what did you do with my uncle, aunt, and shushant? you guys feed on their souls too?" I asked in disgust.

"No, we don't feed on dark evil souls, we just make them our servants after death. they deserved it dhani." abaan smudged.

Abaan held me, looked into my eyes, and said -"Now you got all your answers? now co-operate with us please dhani, don't make it hard for all of us. accept the wedding, accept this all and allow us."

"Allow you? for what? "I asked in surprise.

"Allow us to feed on your soul," ahaan replied by exposing his fangs.

Love you all...
Please vote 🙏🏻