Chapter 5 - The Date With Thayer ❤

Laurel's POV

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked for the millionth time.

"No, not yet! I'm not done. Just a couple of more minutes. I promise! Eeepp! I'm so excited for you!" Lettie squealed in my ear. Ow.

Lettie was currently doing my make up for my date with Thayer tonight. She'd done my hair, but I got to choose the outfit. Yay!

"Aaaaand, open your eyes!" She said.

I opened my eyes, to an unfamiliar face. Well it was kind of familiar, but I looked different now.. Pretty. It's not like she had put a shit-load of make up on my face. I told her not to overdo the make up and hair, and she did what she was told to.

"Now go put on that dress!" She told me, pushing me towards the dress, that was hanging on the wardrobe.

- -

It was currently 7:04. Good. Thayer said we'd be leaving at 7, so 4 minutes wouldn't harm anyone, would it?

I got dressed and looked in the mirror. Well I look pretty tonight, I thought to myself, in a non self-centered way.

"Guuurl, you look amazing! Lemme take a pic before you go down!" Lettie said.

"Sure." I said back, smiling for the camera.

"Eeeeep! Let's go!" She squealed, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. 

Sometimes I'd think that she was more excited then I am. Ha, oh well.

"Ladies and, oh wait, my bad, we're the only ladies here. Hah. Gentlemen! I present you, Miss Laurel Blair! To-do-do-dooo!" Lettie said, gesturing at me from down the stairs.

Thayer and Lettie were the only ones there. I wonder where Harry is. And I'm actually glad Tyler wasn't there. That prick.

Thayer's POV 

"Ladies and, oh wait, my bad, we're the only ladies here. Hah. Gentlemen! I present you, Miss Laurel Blair! To-do-do-dooo!" Lettie said, gesturing at Laurel, who was currently coming down the stairs.

She looked amazing. Her long brown hair, was now curly. She looked different.. But in a good way.

I smiled at her, while walking closer to her. "You look absolutely breathtaking, you know." I grinned at her.

"Thank you, so do you." She said, smiling back at me.

"Before you guys leave, how about a picture? Yeah? Well go on, smile for the camera!" Lettie said, all a little too fast.

We got ready for our pictures to be taken and snap. Yay. We can leave now, not wanting to sound mean or anything..

"So how about we leave now?" I asked Laurel.

"Sure." She said, walking towards the door.

I opened the door for her, "Ladies first." I said, before closing the door behind me.

"Thanks." She said smiling at me, walking to the passenger seat side of the car (do ya get me? lol)

But before she could open the door herself, I opened it for her.

"You know I'm capable of opening the car door by myself. Aha." She said, getting in the car.

"Yeah, but that would be kinda.. I don't know. Nevermind." I said before closing the door, and running to the other side, and sitting down in the driver's seat.

"So you ready or what?" I asked her, before starting the car and leaving.

Laurel's POV

Aw, he's been a gentleman already. And we're still in the car! Hehe.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, looking at him.

"Well, that's for me to know, and you to find out.. In a few minutes." He replied.

"Okey dokey." I said, before taking his iPhone and played Temple Run.

Yes, they have taken my phone away after they kidnapped me. Sigh.

"Whatcha doin'?" He asked me, before glancing at the telephone screen. "Ah, playing Temple Run, I see."

"Yeah, love this game." I mumbled, too focused on the game.

- - 

After 10 minutes or so, we arrived at a fancy looking restaurant. And now we were currently walking to our reserved table. Like the gentleman he was, he pulled out the chair for me, I sat down, and pushed it back a bit in, so I wouldn't be a bit far away from the table.

"Hello sir and ma'am, my name is Quinn, and I will be your server tonight. Here are your menus," she said handing us the menus, "and when you're ready to order, you just call me." She smiled and walked away. She looked a bit young.. Whatever.

"So, Laurel, what would you like to eat?" Thayer asked me, still looking at the menu.

"Emm, I'll just go with the spaghetti." I said.

"Okay, me too." He said back.

He ordered our food, and we talked a bit, and then our food came.

- - 

We've just finished dinner, and now we're in the car.

"So Laurel, where do you want to go to now?" He asked me.

"I don't know. Anywhere's fine with me." I said, smiling at him.

"I think I know where to go." He said before driving off to God and Thayer knows where.

- - 

We keep on driving and driving, for who knows how long, and I look up to the sky, the longer we drive, the more stars appear. Suddenly, Thayer takes a left turn onto a sandy road, that turns into a hill into darkness. He keeps on driving until we see a "No Trespassing" sign and we stop. He kills the engine and takes a blanket from the back seat. He gets out of the car, jogs to my side, and opens the door for me. 

"Ma lady." He says gesturing me to get out of the car.

Woah. The view is amazing. I look at the whole twinkling scattered city bellow us. 

He sets the blanket on the floor and lays down on it. I do the exact same, removing my heels.

After a few minutes of silence and staring at the stars above us, I stand up and take in the view in front of me.

"The view is breathtaking, you know." I say. 

He then stands up, and walks up, next to me.

"Yeah, well wanna know what else is breathtaking?" He asked me, before leaning a little closer to me, close enough our foreheads are touching.

"What?" I whisper.

He leans closer, just a millimeter away before our lips are touching, before answering me, "You." He says and kisses me. 

And of course, I kiss back. All I could feel was the sparks flying everywhere, and his lips on my lips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End notes - Thanks for reading this chapter! Please comment, review, and vote?:) And thanks for the 100+ reads! :)xo