Chapter 17 - Where'd she go?

Heyya guys, I know i said i would upload within a week of the previous chapter being uploaded but we all know that promises are meant to be broken! c: Anyway, I actually wanted this chapter to be longer than it is but this is all I could write because my friend's and my mind have gone blank! Nevertheless, here is chapter 17. xxx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I closed my eyes and began leaning towards him too, parting my lips slightly.

I felt his lips on mine and kissed him. After a few moments, I felt his tongue beg for permission into my mouth. Granting it, I opened my mouth and felt his tongue slide in and then we made out heavily and had wild monkey sex.

Just kidding c: Muwahahaha. The writing^ was shit (well my writing is shit..Anyway, without further adieu, here is the actual chapter seventeen.

I closed my eyes and began leaning towards him too, parting my lips slightly.

When I did not feel his lips on mine, I opened my eyes, and that was when he whispered, "Thank you." into my ear. Oh great. Why would he want to kiss you? And why would I even think he'd want to (or even think about) kissing me!  Unexpect the expected, duh.

"Laurel?" Harry said. Oh woops, I've been thinking about my stupid thought (thinking about your thought…)

"Oh, uh, yeah. No problem…" I trailed away and turned to my side, facing the window, my back towards Harry.

I hadn't even realized how close we were until I felt him put his arm around me. "I should go back to sleep."

"Yeah, me too." I murmured, and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep

"RISE AND SHINE LITTLE LOVE DUCKIES! Get up, get up, get up! We've got no time to waste! Oh look! The sun's already up! Well, no it's not but anyway, wake up!" Tyler shouted as he entered the room. Wait what?

First, I feel like I've gotten a second of sleep. Second, Tyler? Third, damn, my dreams feel realistic.

"Come on, get up. We've got some work." Tyler said, tugging the blanket off me. Oh, so that was reality. I turned to my right, and saw that Harry was already sitting up. This time, it was his back facing me. I looked to my left and read the time. 3:02 A.M. Oh. So I had gotten one second of sleep.

"What's going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. The light, which is now switched on, is blinding me.

"Right. Well… Lettie's somehow disappeared from her hospital room, from the hospital, I don't know. She's… missing. Yes."

"She what? Wasn't Thayer like with her or something?" Harry asked, frowning.

"Yeah, he was. Well, I don't know the whole story. We just have to get to the hospital. Also, Thayer said something about Derek coming too." Tyler said the last part in a low voice.

"Derek what! Okay, ah, let's go. Come on." Harry said, heading for the door.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"What? Do you think it's funny that we're gonna be seeing Derek again? Or that Scarlet's gone?!" Harry asked, sounding pissed.

"Oh- oh my-y g-gosh no-o-o-o!" I managed to say in-between fits of laughter, "Are you seriously going to leave dressed like that?" I pointed towards him, my finger going up and down, motioning to the fact that he was just wearing his boxers. 

"Oh, right. Well, let's get dressed real quick and leave. And Tyler, how'd you even get in?"

In response Tyler smirked and took a key out of his pocket, "The spare key?" He hung the key's bow on his finger and spun it around.