Chapter 18 - You're Bleeding!

Omg i bet you guys hate me right now and I am so sorry for the laatee update! I hope you enjoy this chapter though :)

A knock was heard and we all turned our heads towards the door. "Who's there?" Harry yelled. No reply, just another knock on the door, which was followed by another one. Just as Harry took a step forward, the door knob turned. It creaked open slowly to the sound of heavy auto-tuned breathing on the other side. The door opened to blackness. The breathing grew louder as a black metallic like foot stepping into the room, then the other foot. And soon, his-- I'm guessing it was a he, whole body was in the room. The Darth Vader. Here. In the hospital. 

He retrieved his lightsaber from it's holder, walked towards Luke and placed its tip on his head, "Luke," he breathed in and out, "I am your father."

"Now," Derek turned to Luke, "Luke… Do you happen to know why you're here?"

He was frightened. Well, that's what his eyes told me. "Uh, I- I mean, no… No, I don't." He stuttered, before Harry jabbed him in the ribs with his fist, "No sir." He whispered. Luke shook his head, then correcting himself, "I mean, no sir. I don't know why I'm here, sir."

Derek snorted, and took a step towards Luke, who was currently strapped to the uncomfortable looking hospital chair. "Oh well, I guess we'll have to tell you then. Luke, if I am not mistaken, you brought Scarlett to the hospital. Right?" 

I felt Luke's eyes on me, causing me to I looked down, as if I were to give him the correct answer,"Y-yes sir. I-I saw here on the floor, b-blood surrounding her… Sir." 

Derek looked at him, "Go on. And why was she… bleeding?"

"She- she," Luke's eyes flickered to me then back to Derek, "I found a dent on the door f-frame… She w-was walking down the hall and slipped on something… A- um, then she hit her head on th-the door frame…" 

"Lies!" Derek denied him, and took a few steps towards the door, before turning around, "Do what you have to do boys." 

The room was filled with grunts coming from Luke, along with stupid comments coming from the boys, as they punched him in the stomach, head, kicked his legs, et cetera. 

I couldn't let them do this to him. He was telling the truth, not lying. "No! Stop!" I yelled and ran to Luke, trying to get the boys to stop, "Don't hit him! Stop!"

"Move away, little girl." One of the boys shoved me hardly to the side causing me to fall.

I stood up and dusted off my bum, "All of you stop what you're doing and please shut the hell up?" I was instantly replied with silence and now all eyes were on me.

"Why, Laurel?" Derek asked, a frown formed on his head. 

"I- I think, I think he's telling the truth. Uh, his story, it's so bogus, it sounds true… Well no one could make up a story that quick."

"Laurel, are you saying that we are wrong? That I am wrong?" 

"Derek," the boys' eyes widened again, "no! It's just… People can make mistakes and that's not a problem but I do think that he is saying the truth."

Thayer opened his mouth to, most probably, object but Derek shushed him before he could say anything. "Boys, untie him and leave. Laurel, Luke, stay." 

The three boys muttered some yes sirs before doing as told, clearly confused and pissed. After they untied him, they walked out, not before shoving Luke with their shoulders.

"Laurel… I don't know why you think his story is true but you- you clearly do believe him so I am letting him off the hook." Derek turned to Luke, "And as for you, if I find out that all you said was a lie, let's say you won't live for another day.