Chapter Two

Mira in chapter photo^^
***
"Jade, common you have to do this!" Mira says handing me a pair of scissors. "Listen Mira, you're my most best friend in the entire world and I love you more then anything," I say pushing away the sharp custom decorated scissors that she always carried around, which for a reason I can't explain ",but I'm not going to cut up my clothes just to get some douchebag guys to notice me." "What's wrong with a little attention from some guys Jade," Mira says pushing her boobs up in the bathroom mirror ", I've been doing this for years and had a blast every single time, and for once I can enjoy it with my bestie!"

Mira has always been the crazy one out of the both of us. She was this outgoing blonde cheerleader. But she wasn't like the rest of the preppy stuck up cheerleader sluts, the complete opposite in fact. The only reason she's on the team is because her mother is the coach and she wanted Mira to get more "sociable with the world", after her father left a few years ago without saying a word to either her or her mother. Mira and her father were really close, like ice cream and air hokey everyday after school,close.  One day after Mira's after school tutoring she was stuck outside of the middle school steps waiting for her dad for four hours. Her mom eventually came and got her and told her that her father had left with all his belongings and left without a word.
  After that she fell into a deep depression. She stopped going to after school tutoring, causing her to fail classes. She started cutting everything and everyone out of her life, except me.Until one day,her councilor and her mother had decided, enough was enough, her mother signed her up for cheer and every Tuesday before school therapy. Mira hasn't been the same since her dad left. She used to be this shy school girl who didn't care about anything but school and life success. Now Mira is this outgoing carefree girl who loves parting and sleeping with guys she barely knows. She reels the guys in with her rocking body and her tight short cut clothing.

"I get that, but I'm not cut out for this carefree party girl crap, it's just not me" I say unlocking the bathroom door about to walk out. "Common Jade the party just started and John invited you too so he's expecting you to stay and have fun!"Mira says pulling me towards the opposite side of the room. "Fine I'll stay but I'm not cutting up my clothes I don't need to" I say throwing my arms up in surrender. "Ugh I guess we'll just have to do this the hard way." She says shaking her head, moving towards me. "Hard way!?" I ask, slowly backing away from the widely grinning teen making her way towards me.