Chapter Three

John in chapter photo^^
Real Name: Justin Hills
***
After two minutes of trying to fight Mira off I eventually give in. As she cuts and shaped my clothes trying not to pinch my skin with every move. When finished, she gasps with delight. "I'm so proud of my JJ you look so much more approachable for guys now!" She says waving her hands up and down. I roll my eyes before I walk over to the mirror. Mira stops me taking out my long jet black streaked with brown hair out of its perfect messy bun and shakes it around with her fingertips. "Now you can look". I'm not going to lie when I looked at myself, I wasn't completely disappointed. Mira cut my black skinny jeans into short, shorts that were short enough to slightly see the bottom of the front pockets. My Five Finger Death Punch shirt that used to be two sizes to big was now cut along the back and had a deep v-neck that showed a lot of my DD cleavage. I'm sort of the insecure type so parts of me hated the look, but I knew it was already too late to turn back now.
"Holly shit, I look like you," I say looking at the smiling cheerleader behind me. ",a major slut!" I playfully yell, Mira playfully glares at me then says "I know it's not the look you're used to but it'll defiantly get the guys attention," I stay quiet admiring my new look ",honestly I'd probably fuck you if I were a guy!" Mira finishes with a laugh. "Yeah whatever, let's go before John starts to wonder where we are." I say opening the bathroom door and walking out to the back, Mira closely following.
John is Mira's only real crush. She sleeps around a lot, but she only has her heart set on the sweet loving football jock John.

John is this nice polite guy who also doesn't have a care in the world. He's a tall dark hair light green eyed teenage boy who all the girls fall for, but unlike most guys his age, he is looking for a long term meaningful relationship which all those girls aren't willing to give.

As for me, I'm not the sleeping around type, or the long term relationship type. Not that I don't want to, I can't. No guys like me they never take a second look . I guess that's why Mira wants to change things up a little for once.

When we reach the back yard I notice John talking to some guy and before I could notice who it was he waved to John and walked out the back gate. When Mira and I reached John he immediately gasped and screamed with delight "Oh my god Jade you look breathtaking, those combat boots really pull the entire thing together!" He says pointing at my feet. "Thanks, Mira let me borrow them" I said looking down at my felt  "Yeah I-I helped it was my idea" Mira said stepping closer to John "Oh you did a good job then Mira" he says patting her head she always loved when he did that. "Do you guys want something to drink" he asks holding up a red cup. "None for me, as usual" I say stepping back. "I figured, Mira?" He asks "Oh, sure why not!" She says with a wide smile.

A few hours later,Mira and John were already drunk grinding on each other on the dance floor to the beat of the music. I wasn't the party type, but after a while a few group of drunk girls convinced me to dance with them, but I stopped before they could try and make me do anything they'd regret seeing later. I've been hanging in the back of the crowd slowly dumping my drink out into the dead plants. They've been dead since I can remember, so it didn't matter anyways. After awhile I started getting bored and annoyed, so I decided to get some air away from the crowd.

Before I walked out the back gate I looked over my shoulder to make sure no one was watching. I then walked down the block to an old empty skatepark, that kids never seem to go to. I sat in my usual spot on top of the half pipe and looked up at the starry summer night.

Suddenly a small stumble, then quickly followed the words "Ah fuck!" sprang into the still night. I looked down to see what the noise was, but I couldn't see anything. During Mira's slutty makeover she managed to convince me to put contacts in instead of wearing my glasses, but they started to irritate me after the first hour and so I decided to take them out. I climbed down the ramp and walked towards where the noise came from, arms fully extended I then trip over something extremely hard laying on the ground. "Shit!" I said as I fell to the ground face first. "Oh my god are you okay!?" A soft deep voice asks grabbing my arm to help me up. "Y-yeah thanks" I say looking up to see nothing but darkness. "No problem, here come over to the light so we can see if you're hurt." He said leading me to a bench nearby with a light shining down on it.