Chapter Eight

"What the fuck you were fake crying! Why the hell would you do that!?" I yell out in the quiet house when I came in and asked her what's wrong and she simply said "Nothing" with a smile. "Jade keeps your mouth quiet Mark is trying to sleep and I don't want to wake him!" My mother snaps back at me. "What the hell is your problem I thought you were in trouble! I dropped what I was doing and I rushed home!" I say in a slightly quieter tone. "And what exactly were you doing that you had to drop Jade?" She asks crossing her arms. I stayed quiet. My mother for some reason didn't want me dating, so if she found out I would be in serious trouble. She then walks up to me "N-nothing I was just having fun hanging out with Mira at the mal-" I was cut off by my mother slapping me as hard as she possibly could "Don't you lie to me Jade!" She says through her teeth "I'm not l-" I was cut off again with another slap, but this one harder then the last. "I went over there and when you weren't there I asked Mira where you were and after arguing with her she finally told me. You were on a date weren't you Jade" she says holding up her hand again. "Fine! Yes I was on a date! But why does it matter to you its not like you care about what happens to me anyway! All you care about is that stupid drunk in there!" I yell back at her not caring if Mark woke up. My mom inches closer to me with a killer look and is about to speak when I raise my voice once more. "What! So I can't be happy because you're not. I'm seventeen for heavens sake! So what if I was on a fucking date! You're just jealous that you're stuck home with that asshole!" I motion towards Marks bedroom door, which quickly followed him swinging the door open. I don't know what has gotten into me tonight, normally I'd never talk back to my mother, let alone yell at her face about her life. I immediately regretted the things I said when Mark came out of the bedroom with a belt in hand. He hits me with so much force that I fell to the ground. I rub my face and whine at the touch of it, I look at my fingers and see that I'm bleeding. After my mother slapping me, plus the belts force, I wasn't shocked at the sight of blood. I look up at Mark who is glaring at me "Phone! Now!" He says with a slur. I figured I was already in trouble so why not go all out and say "Still drunk as usual! You're not getting my phone you're not my fath-"  I was cut of by the sting of the belt across my thigh. Mark then leans town and reaches into my pocket and takes my phone out then looks at me and says "I suggest listening to me anyway sweet heart" he then grabs my face and puts his tongue down my throat. I push him off causing him to get mad and slap me with the belt twice more across my face. I look up at my mother to see if she'll do anything about it, she says nothing but looks at me then walks to the kitchen to get wine I would assume. I then look at Mark, he chuckles at my phone as he reads the messages. When finished he throws the phone on the floor and stomps on it crushing the screen and everything else. "You lying slut!" He whispers and hits me once more, then walks back into his room. Before standing I look over to see my mother drunk sleeping at the counter with a wine glass in hand. I try standing but stumble back a second but then regain my balance. I sigh at the look of my phone and walk to the bathroom. I lock the door and look at myself in the mirror. My left cheek swollen and bruised bleeding out of a small but deep cut right next to my lip, my right cheek red but not yet bruised. I notice I got blood on my Asking Alexandria shirt. I changed in my car before I came inside, I didn't want them to see my dress and find out I was on a date. So much for that. I left my make up on though, which was now smeared and bled on. I cleaned up the blood with a hot shower that was very much needed. After I get out I quickly walk to my room in my towel before anyone noticed me. I locked my bedroom door behind me and I then changed into an old Of Mice & Men shirt and some black sweats that I stole from my mother a while back. I plop down on my bed looking up at my ceiling when a sudden urge flows over me. I let the tears flow out of me as I think of Marks tongue down my throat and my mother not giving it any thought. I think of what those people at the mall said about me. The urge was getting stronger I sit up and look over at my bookshelf, after a few seconds of debating I give in. I walk over to my bookshelf and grab a small jewelry box that was on top of it. I walk back over to my bed but instead sit on the floor next to it. Leaning back against the bed I open the small box with a key I taped on the bottom of my bed frame. In the box I smiled then held out an old family photo of me my mother and father, back when we were all happy. I set it aside then looked back into the box to see a bunch of old jewelry and notes from my last boyfriend, it was in eighth grade he spoiled me every time I would bring up the fact he didn't really pay any attention to me. I eventually broke up with him because I was tired of not getting any of his attention. He then got mad and started calling me a slut also starting rumors that I was a cheater, and then he started dating my best friend at the time. I haven't dated since, mainly because no guys wanted me, not because they thought I was a cheater just because I wasn't enough. After removing all the jewelry, there was and envelope I've had since sixth grade, after removing that the box was empty. I then remove the bottom of the box to revel three different sized razor blades I've had for years.I grab one at random and gently set the box down. I observe my wrists, the room is dark except with the faint moonlight glow from my window. I then look at the blade glistening with the moons reflection, with slow silent tears rolling off my face. I didn't want to feel anymore. I didn't want to think anymore. So I pressed the cold blade against my warm trembling wrist and moved it forcefully back and forth against my wrist till I was satisfied with the sight of the blood oozing out of me . A few cuts deep I decided I should stop, I then drop the bloody blade and sobbed in my hands till I heard a knock at the door. I quickly put everything back into the box and pushed it under the bed. I quickly grab a hoodie off a chair in the corner of my room and threw it on, to open the door.

**
A/N
Crazy chapter! What did you guys think was going to think when Jades mom called? Did anyone see this coming?? Thank you guys so much for your support! Comment what you think! Please vote!
I want to get more reads and votes on this story then I did on my other stories so please share!! I haven't written on here in almost two years, so can you guys please let me know how I'm doing!? If anyone has any suggestions please comment! Thank you guys! Keep reading if you enjoy!!
-Stay beautiful
-Stay pure
-Stay strong!!