Chapter Six

Jades dress is this chapter photo^^
***
"Ah this is the one!" Mira says pointing towards the changing room mirror. After sorting through my closet Mira decided it was best if I went shopping for a dress, considering I didn't own a single one. I told her I didn't have any money but she insisted on paying. "Mira this is way to tight I can barely breath" I say clutching my stomach. "But you look hot!" She pleaded. I didn't even bother taking a look in the mirror before unzipping the dress and putting my clothes back on.  I was tired of trying on dresses that didn't fit me, it was making my insecurities come out. All the stores we went to the largest sizes were still to small for me. I got frustrated and started tearing up as I walked out of the fifth store we've been to that day thanking the woman who helped us around. "Okay fine. That store sucks anyways. Where do you normally go for clothes lets try there," Mira says catching up to me then she noticed I was silently crying as I was speed walking through the mall ",Jade wait stop!" She says pulling me to a halt "stop what! Stop eating! Maybe then I'll fit in the skinny people clothing." I quietly yell trying not to make a scene "no I meant walking so fast. Jade you're beautiful the way you are. Why would you talk like that" she said searching my face for a response I then look at her and say "you don't understand. Those things they said about me, about my weight." Mira's face falls "Jade, those are just stupid kids at school, they don't understand what tru-" "I wasn't talking about them" I interrupt. Mira looked at me with confusion "I didn't tell you but just today the couple checking out at the first store gave me a discussing look as if I didn't belong on this earth, the helper at the forth store mumbled under her breath 'that'll never fit' under her breath when you handed me that strapless dress, and at this store," I say pointing towards the entrance "that group of girls laughed at me and called me a fat pig when you went to go ask the worker for a bigger size. Mira you don't understand. I'll never be one of you guys, I can't wear your clothing, no instead in stuck with this." I say tugging on my oversized Asking Alexandria shirt. "Jade I had no idea," Mira says softly ",you're right, you're not like one of us" she says grabbing my face. ",but you know what. Why would you want to be. You have more inner beauty then anyone I know, and on top of that you are stunning on the outside despite you're size." She says with a smile. "And you know what" she adds with a more upbeat tone "what?" I question ",you missy have a hot date tonight who is into you and your body!" She says wrapping her arm around me and continuing walking. "You're right. Now let's show those bitches they were wrong and go find me a dress!" I say standing up from my slouching position.
**
"This is it" I say cupping my face as I look in the mirror. Mira was sitting on the bench and she uncovers her eyes then gasps. "What did I fall out somewhere?" I ask checking my cleavage. The dress a was short black dress that ended mid thigh and laced up in the chest with a lace exposing my boobs in a flattering way. "No you just look gorgeous," she says with a laugh ",who knew Hot Topic could have such beautiful dresses." She says standing to join me looking in the mirror. "Sold!" I yell throwing my hands in the air. "Finally! Now let's get home so I can do your hair and makeup." She says as we exited the dressing room.
Mira was about to start the car then suddenly she yells "Ah shit what shoes are you going to wear?" I looks at her and roll my eyes "I'll just wear my converse" I say rolling my eyes again buckling my seatbelt. I look up to see Mira staring at me "Wha-" I start off "No, you are not wearing converse with that dress. We can just go buy some." She says opening the car door."it's already five, we don't have time for this! He made reservations for seven!" I yell out to her "Ugh you're right sorry," she says getting back in the car ",you can just borrow a pair of heels from me." She says starting the car.