Chapter 16 - Kiss? Nope

Tray's POV

I can't believe she defended him. Whatever though I don't even like her. Do I? I mean don't get me wrong seeing her in nothing but soapy water got me a little..distracted but I don't..like like her. Right?

Anyway even if I did, nothing would happen because I would only hurt her. I sigh and walk outside. It's party time! Nun' but booze and girls. I could really just relax and clear my head of Z-

"Zoe?" My jaw literally dropped. Zoe had a tight shirt and skirt with some black sneakers on. Her hair was up in a ponytail and curly in the end and she had her nose ring on. Wooo let me tell you...her lower section was such a view. I've seen her in jeans and loose pants but the skirts. Just wow. but there was something poking out from under the shirt. A tattoo maybe? Nah, it couldn't be maybe a-

"Earth to Tray" Zoe says snapping her fingers in my face and that Chris snorts. I glare at him and his hand wrapped around Zoe's waist.

"Hey Zoe you want a ride?" I asked just praying she says yes so she can get away from that...boy.

"No thanks, I'm riding with Chris." My face falls and all my hope is replaced with anger.

"Of course you are" I say through gritted teeth "Always the unknown lover boy" and I turned on my heel and walked to my car before driving off.

I need to get Zoe out of my head. Tonight would be the night.

Zoe's POV

What was that about?

"Um..." Chris says beside me and I shrug.

"Zoe!" I hear someone behind me and quickly turn around to see Dad running towards us.

"Slow down Dad I'm right here" I say walking up to him with a smile and he smiles back.

"I just wanted to give you this" Another hundred. How great. I knew better than to argue with him the last time he threw me in the pool that I didn't even know we had. Seriously who doesn't notice a huge pool in the backyard? Me. Duh "And also be careful. No drinking. No shots. No Removing Of Clothes. No lap dances. Basically just stand there look bored. Are you sure you don't wanna take your car?"

Lap-dances?

Removing of clothes?

Huh?

I burst out laughing "Yes dad I'm sure, and don't worry I will never. and I mean never give a lap dance"

"Aww that's too bad" Chris says from behind me and I blush while dad just glares at him.

"Bring my daughter home safe" he says while narrowing his eyes.

"Ay ay captain" chris replies and I chuckle.

"Anyway bye dad"

"Bye princess, have fun, but not too much fun" he says with a wink.

Finally.

I step into Chris's Hyundai Ioniq and we drive off. Jaden texted me with the address a little earlier so I was the tour guide you could say.

-At Jaden's House-

It was huge!

O my lord. House? Maybe Mansion! There was a fountain in the middle with what seemed with thousands of cars lined up. There were party lights that I spotted inside and the entrance was decorated with gold pillars. I just stood there in awe before I heard a snicker.