Chapter 45- I love you

Trays POV

I swear I'm gonna to tear that bastard limb from limb.

How dare he.

I mean, is he that desperate? He needs to get a therapist. Let the lord be with him.

Stupid b*tch.

And Courtney!

Where the h*all is she.

Okay I don't care I just need to get my girl back.

"Tray!" Grayson yells

"Yeah?"

"We've just passed the place" he says irritated.

"Sorry. Just a little distracted." I make a U turn in the middle of the street and my tires screech. Pulling up a few blocks away from the warehouse I think of how stupid Jaden is, stealing my girl oh boy did he make a mistake.

Grayson jumps out closing the door silently while I slam mine. He gives me a warning glare and I smile sheepishly. We both make our way towards the warehouse. Ted and Teddy are already surrounding it and the girls were on the roof.

Yes.

On the roof.

They were so mad when we told them they couldn't come we just had to do something .

"You guys are being sexist" Natalia shrieks.

"Bunch of pigs I tell ya" Riley yells.

Amelia pretty much stays quiet and I can't help but feel a teeny bit bad for how I treated her earlier.

Grayson knocks on the large black door and I stand behind him eagerly. It takes a few minutes and we hear whispers before it finally opens revealing.

Courtney?

Grayson mouth turns into a 'O' form. She looks just as surprised and I was about to advance forward when Grayson puts his hand out stopping me.

"Where's Zoe" he asked.

"Wh- what? How s-should I know?" She stutters looking around.

"Cut the crap. Hand Zoe over" Grayson says calmly.

"She's not here" we hear Jaden's voice and all I want is to bash his skull in.

"Don't mess with me Jaden" Grayson warns. His voice sounds deathly and I smirk at the sound of his very audible gulp.

"You know what" he says after a while and I hear a gun cock. I immediately place my hand on  my pocket where my gun is. "I'm so sick, and tired, of you getting everything Tray" he spat.

"You have everything! And I had her first! You didn't even want her remember? Now all of a sudden she's all yours. Well not this time Harvard. Not this time" He raises his gun and I freeze. He smirks and I close my eyes. I gripped the gun in my pocket and my eyes pop open raising the gun. Three bullets. Two through him. Zero through me. Chris comes out eyes searching. His eyes held relief when he realizes none of us were shot. We kick the door open and enter to find Courtney dragging Zoe. She was kicking and screaming with her hands tied and her mouth duct taped. I couldn't hit Courtney Nope.

"Girls!" I yell. And Riley and Natalia come in like Badass*s dressed in black.  One glance at Courtney and they were on here like glue to paper. I chuckled to myself as Ted and Chris looked at their girlfriends with horror. Riley pulled out a broomstick from behind the door and started hitting Courtney with it. Natalia help Zoe, who hugged her. I practically ran to her and ripped her from Natalia. She cried softly in my arms and I held her tighter.

"I'm so sorry" I tell her softly "You're okay"

"Everywhere hurts" She replies in the same tone. And it's so unlike her, it just breaks my heart.

****************

So after the police asked us the questions, they fix up Zoe at the scene because she refused to go to the hospital. We decided to just chill at my house for the last time. It's best if everyone goes home tomorrow.

Oh and Jaden?

He survived.

Sadly.

Courtney?

Natalia really did good on her face.

"I'm so sorry Zoe" Amelia cries and I'm getting so annoyed but Zoe just smiles.

"Its okay really, I would've probably done the same for Tray." She replies hugging Amelia.

Lord I really love this girl.

"Stop staring" She says when Amelia is out of hearing.

"I love you" I say pulling her onto my lap nuzzling her neck.

"I love you too"