Chapter 42- Oh Shii

Zoe's POV

Since I'm NOT pregnant. Everyone decided to go clubbing tonight, since we didn't go yesterday. Yes we told everyone about our little...incident.

So I'm currently dressing while Tray is watching me like a pervert.

I decided to wear a green bodycon jumpsuit with my green vans. The jumpsuit was really low at the front, so I couldn't really wear bra. I leave my hair down and bend over to tie my front laces just to tease him. I hear him groan and I release a satisfied giggle.

He was wearing a black holey thrasher shirt and some black skinny jeans. He had black vans on and had his usual snapback backwards.

"You look so handsome babe"

"Speak for yourself lady" he says coming in front of me placing both palms on my butt. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"Eh hem" I hear a voice pronounce but we don't spring apart we simply turn our heads in the direction of the door to find Amelia.

"Amelia. Hey" I greet awkwardly stepping away. Tray groans but kisses my cheek and leaves us not without looking at Amelia skeptically. Yes I told him what happened.

"Zoe. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I blamed it on you. I..I just..seeing him so angry..a..at me.. I.." I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her as she cried.

"Shhh, its okay I understand love" I coo. And she nods. I realize she's dressed in a long shirt with knee high boots.

"Girl.." I stretch out "What you got under that?"

I whistle loudly and she blushed lifting up her shirt to reveal some super short black cut offs.

"Dayum" I tease "You and teddy okay now?"

She sighs and shakes her head. I can't help but feel sorry for her.

"Its gonna be okay Amelia."

"I hope so".

We both exit the room and make our way to the kitchen. I link Amelia's hand in mind and she gives me a grateful smile. When we arrive, teddy doesn't spare a glance at her. And that's not even what's wrong.

Courtney is on his lap.

Oh shii.

Oh shii.

I look at Amelia and see that she has growed interested in her shoes.

I look at Tray for help but he's to busy ogling at my boobs.

Pervert.

"Can we go now?" I question irritated. Courtney looks up and smirks and I mock it. Then she comes up and whispers in Amelia's ears, but loud enough for me to hear,

"Aww what's wrong? Can't keep your man?" I can't help it when my fist connects with the side of her face.

I'm ready to do it but tray comes in front of my throwing me over his shoulder.

"Come on babe let me at it!" I exclaim hitting his back.

"No." He says firmly carrying me outside.

"Watch your back b*tch" I yell at her.

To say I'm furious is an  understatement. Amelia is walking next to us giving me a shy smile, while I cross my arms still hanging.

"Are you cool?" Tray asks

"Yes."

"Are you sure."

"Yes."

"Can I trust you?"

"Yes"

"110%"

"Yes."

"Are you ma-"

"Just put me down!" I yell. I'm sorry but the blood was rushing to my head.

Amelia rides with us and Courtney rides with Grayson with an ice pack on her face.

I feel satisfied and smirk sliding into the passenger side.

"You really need to control your hand" Tray scolds

"Your better control your mouth before I smash these hands into em'" I retort and Amelia bursts out laughing.

"Feisty. I like it"

This boy.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

The club is packed. Its so annoying, people rubbing on you with they're nasty sweaty bodies. I haven't been at a club since the school party. And it was a party.

Tray had his hand seriously tight around my waist, glaring at anyone who looked at me, and I got to admit it was a turn on.

He hands me a drink and I take a sip. It isn't spiked so I just drink it up.

I drag him to the dance floor and we dance for what seems like forever after a while though, I excuse myself to pee.

When I enter the bathroom I immediately get the bad feeling. You know the feeling that someone is watching you?

Yes that, I quickly use the toilet and just as I was done washing my hand something was smashed to my nose. I tried to scream and wiggle out of the persons grip on my arm but it was no use. This person was strong, black spots blur my vision and soon I was out like a light.