Chapter 30- Commander Princess

Tray's POV

I can't believe I did that. And what made me feel more guilty was  the fact that Courtney came. Right. After. It was their plan. I found it kind of suspicious when she decided to ask Zoe what was wrong during that truth or dare, but when Zoe blamed her mood on me I got distracted and pulled her aside.

I knew she trusted me but it was quite nerve wracking that she knew about my dead sister...  And I just..you know..flipped.

So we're gonna talk this out. I walked to her room and when I entered I froze. Zoe's head was on Jaden's arm and his hand was around her waist.

You see, any normal unimportant girl, I would've rolled my eyes and left, but she is MINE.

"Dude, just leave" jaden speaks up

"Get out" I retort

"Oh dude really? I think Zoe should be the judge of that" he says with a shrug "oops, she's sleeping. With me." He smirks and before I know it I smash my fist into his face and he cries out in pain. Zoe springs up and falls off the bed. I smile at that and a small chuckle escapes me.

"What the heck Tray" my smile drops and I walk toward Jaden and pull him off the bed throwing him outside. I slam and lock the door and turn to a confused looking Zoe.

"I'm the only one that should be sleeping next to you." I then remove my shirt and slip in next to her.

"You're mine"

Zoe's POV

"You're mine"  really?

"Tray. You clearly stated that we're over. You can find your way out." I turn my back towards him but he never leaves. Instead he pulls me close him.

"I'm sorry. You're right. But we just started this relationship I didn't want to freak you out." I sigh at his tone.

"No I'm sorry, I was out of my mind drunk. That must've been hard for you to say and I acted as if it was nothing. You have to stop blaming yourself though. Think of it. If the drunk driver didn't come in front of you, would you have still been in an accident? Its. not. your. fault. I'm not saying this like the others Tray, I'm not. I'm saying this for you. Stop blaming yourself. She doesn't want this for you. Okay?" He looks at me with admiration and glassy eyes. A tear spills and he closes his eyes nodding. "and if you ever need reassurance or just someone to talk to I'm here for you." I wrap him in my arms and he starts to sob. Each sob shakes my heart and soon I'm crying too.

"I'm here for you" I repeat.

-----------------------

I woke up with an extreme need to pee but there was something pinning me to the bed. It was weight crushing.
I turn around to see Tray and all memories of last night came rolling through my head.

He looks so peaceful just laying there. His features relaxed but....I need to pee.

"Tray" I call out softly

Snore.

"Tray." I call out louder.

Snore

"Tray" I scream. And he jumps up.

"Hey, what what? What's wrong" he says grabbing my face. I laugh at his facial expression and he looks at me confused.

"Nothing. I need to pee"

"Oh.." I snort and hurry into the bathroom. When I'm done I wash my hands and head out. Tray's not in my room so I figured he went to check on the others. We never talked about getting bac-. Suddenly Tray pops out of nowhere and says.