0.2

"hey, lovely." lydia smiled when i walked into our flat, dragging two suitcases behind me, "do you have any more bags?"

"yeah, there's a couple more in my car."

"pass me those and i'll be taking them into your room while you get the others." lydia offered, extending her arms to me, "do you like tea?" she added and i nodded. "okay, i'll make us some."

"thanks, lydia." i smiled, hurrying downstairs and out to my car, retrieving the final bags and bringing them up to the flat and leaving them in my room at the foot of my bed, along with the others.

"here you go." lydia spoke, sliding a mug to me as i sat down opposite her at the kitchen island, "how was your first day?"

"it was good, thank you. i had criminology with tia, and french with shannon, and pe was pretty good." i said.

i'd had double english first, which lydia and ellie were in, then after break i had double criminology, and after lunch i had french, followed by a free (where i hung out with shannon and ellie, who also had frees), and i finished with pe, where i was doing football as i chose that for my sport.

"i don't do pe, was there much fitness?" lydia said with a whine at the mention of the word.

i chuckled, "not too much. we had to do a lap and just some sprints and stretches before they got us to play, to see how good we are."

"did you have miss charles?"

"for some of it. mr jones also took us for the matches; he mixed us in with the boys." i explained, sipping the tea.

"what's your favourite colour?" lydia asked with a smile. we'd decided to get to know some basic things about each other.

"um, light blue or white, probably." i said, "yours?"

"baby blue and baby pink."

"right, food!" lydia exclaimed excitedly, "and requirements or dislikes?"

"i hate mayonnaise."

"oh, me too. pizza?"

"pizza's my favourite."

"chicken and sweetcorn?" lydia and i said in unison, followed by excited giggles.

"i'll order." i smiled, grabbing my phone.

"that was so good." lydia sighed, leaning back in her chair, her hands resting on her stomach.

i nodded with a smile and stood up, getting us both a drink, before sitting back down as we continued to chat, bombarding each other with questions, getting to know each other even more.