1.3

i walked to pe on monday, miss immediately calling me over, "hey, madison. can you play in the match tonight? it's straight after school, so after this lesson."

"oh, yeah, okay." i nodded, smiling with anticipation.

"mads, good luck." harry grinned, hugging me.

"thanks, you too." i giggled excitedly, before i ran onto the pitch as he ran onto the other pitch.

louisa passed me the ball and i passed it to olivia, running clear of my defender as she passed it back, and i took a shot, it just bouncing off the post and rolling into the goal.

cheering, i jumped up and most of the girls on my team ran and engulfed me in a hug.

"yay, go madi!" i heard lydia squeal from the sideline and i smiled, waving to her as she frantically waved back.

the game continued and kara managed to save a couple of goal attempts from going in, before izzy, a girl on our team that i'd become friends with, scored our second goal, earning a similar celebration, just as the final whistle blew.

we shook hands with some of the opposition before running off, and i immediately went to a group of the boys, who's game had just finished as well.

"congrats!" cal, harry and ethan squealed, happy smiles on their lips as they hugged me.

simon scoffed quietly as i pulled away from the three, "you too, congrats as well." i grinned as they'd won 2-1.

i smiled to simon but he ignored me, looking away.

"okay, um, i'm gonna go." i said with a sigh, jogging over to lydia who pulled me into a bear hug.

"i'm proud of you." she smiled as we began walking to the girls' changing rooms, where she waited outside as i spoke with the team happily.

"shall we have pizza to celebrate?" lydia suggested with a smirk when we returned to the apartment.

"of course." i grinned, "i'm gonna go shower, i'll see you in a bit." i said and she nodded, grabbing his phone and beginning to order, already knowing what i wanted from my first night.

simon walked down the corridor, josh and jj either side of him, his signature smirk tugging at his lips as his eyes coldly scowled at the other people around him.

he knocked a book out of a younger boy's hands with a snigger and grumbled, "move." at someone who was in his way.

i sighed, missing the side of him i'd been witness to only a couple of times when he was alone and not feeling the urge to impress his mates.

carrying on to my lessons without simon acknowledging me, i found my thoughts continuously straying to that icy blue eyed boy.

"he always leaves and i'm so confused as to why. i begin to think he likes me, but then he drops everything and can change in a split second." i found myself crying to lydia as we sat at the island in the kitchen and she reaches over to hug me. "he can be such a dick, and made me feel like such crap, sometimes when he acts as if i don't exist. i'm jut another person to get in his way." i mumbled.

"oh, madi. it's okay, don't worry. he's no good. you'll be alright, i promise." lydia smiled, trying to comfort me.

a.n. i'm sorry this is crap, but i'm tirEd