3.0

a.n. sorry i haven't updated in a while, i've been on holiday (: x

also, drama drama drama!!!!!

i yawned and let go of callum, "i'm gonna go. i'll see you tomorrow." i smiled, it now being ten past midnight.

"alright, try not to worry about simon. sleep well." he smiled, gently pulling me into hug and i thanked him before finding a few of the cute girls i'd spoken to and saying goodbye to them, before plucking up the courage to find anna, with simon, of course, glued to her side.

simon's eyes filled with multiple emotions as he looked at me, but i ignored him and turned to the petite girl beside him.

"anna, thank you for the party, hun. i hope you have a lovely birthday." she thanked and hugged me before i turned to walk away.

i heard simon call my name but i continued walking and went to find harry, who offered me a lift back to campus, which i gladly accepted.

"thank you, h." i said when he pulled up at school.

"it's alright. please don't let si get to you, he'll be all over you again in no time." harry smiled, hugging me, before i returned to my apartment.

"hey, madi." lydia smiled.

"hi, lyd." i sighed lightly and she came to hug me, realising something was up.

"tell me what's happened." she said softly.

"simon made out with the birthday girl. she started it, but he wasn't about to pull away." i pouted, "and harry said he'll be all over me again in no time, but i don't know if i want him to be."

"oh, madison, i'm sorry." she went and picked up darcy, bringing her to me and placing her in my arms, "go and sleep. you'll feel better in the morning." she suggested and i nodded, thanking her and going into my room.

gently, i placed darcy on my bed as i got changed and took my makeup off, washed my face, brushed my teeth and moisturised.

"madison?"

i opened my eyes slowly, "its half ten. put something cute on, we're going to thorpe park." lydia smiled at me.

i pulled on a baby pink crop top with light blue ripped skinny jeans, pink superstars and a long, grey cardigan, before doing my makeup.

picking up darcy from the heap of cushions, i smiled sadly at her as she cuddled into my arms.

i sat at the kitchen island and allowed her to snuggle into my crossed legs as i grabbed my phone, getting up harry's contact.

"hey, madi."

"hi, harry. what're you doing today?" i asked softly.

"nothing, are you alright?"

"yeah, i'm okay. can you look after darcy today?"

"of course, i'd love to." harry said and i could tell he had a happy, excited smile pulling at his lips.

"thank you, h, i love you."

"i love you too, mads."

i walked darcy to harry's apartment as lydia went to the car.

"hi, babe." harry jokingly leant against the doorframe and winked at me and i giggled, allowing darcy to scamper into his apartment.

"hi, harry." i smiled, pulling him into a hug and he kissed my cheek as his arms slipped around my waist.

harry's face slowly moved closer to mine and my heart thumped inside my chest as i didn't pull away when his lips gently pressed against mine.

i pulled away and he mumbled, "fuck." as my index finger came up to touch my bottom lip.

"i'm sor-"

to both of our surprise, i cut him off by kissing him again, his hands coming up to cup my face ever so caringly.

his lips were wetter and smoother than simon's, his kisses more timid as if he were worried of scaring me, and of being broken himself.

harry was so much simpler, so much calmer and more loyal and i knew if i pulled away i'd be mad.

but i did, and then i hugged him, thanked him and apologised, before leaving and running to lydia's car, simon's icy blue eyes the only thing on my mind.