3.7

the two boys hugged each other and i smiled, "can we go get nandos now? i'm starving."

harry and simon nodded, relieved smiled on their lips now that they'd made up.

"come on." simon said, gently taking my hand as we walked off campus, some of the younger students looking at me with confused glances, as to why i was holding hands with the school's 'bad boy'.

"i'll go order, you guys want your usuals?" i said, harry and simon nodding as i stood up.

"you gonna use her then dump her when you get bored, like all the others?" i heard once i'd ordered, and i turned around to see jason smirking to a pissed off simon.

jason is a boy in our year, that seems to have a rivalry with simon, for pretty much no reason. the two don't often talk, but when they do, it's not kind words and 'i love you's.

simon stood up, "i suggest you fuck off, mate."

"or what?" jason sniggered.

"you don't want to know what."

"oh wow, i'm so scared." jason chuckled sarcastically.

i sighed, seeing the anger in simon's eyes, and walked to him, slipping my hands under his shirt and resting them on his sides, knowing this calmed him.

"simon." i mumbled, and his eyes softened as his jaw unclenched, and he loosely put his arms around my waist, looking down at me rather than at jason.

"jason, just fuck off, please." i turned my head, sarcastically smiling sweetly.

"alright, baby girl. whatever you say." he winked to me and i rolled my eyes, feeling simon tense up in anger.

"call me when you want someone better." jason smirked, knowing that would anger simon further, before he walked out.

i looked up to simon and his eyes were dark and agitated as he watched jason leave, the only reason for him not chasing him out being my presence.

"si, don't listen to him." i spoke softly, "i love you."

he kissed my forehead, "thank you, princess. i love you too."

"he's such a twat." harry sighed when simon and i sat back down, simon nodding in agreement.

i changed the subject and the three of us ended up laughing and joking around as usual, everything else in the past.