3.3

"come on guys, cheer up, you're even now, anyways." callum said as we arrived at nandos, my eyes widening at his words, harry's head snapping up, jj and simon's features being laced with confusion.

"shit, i'm sorry, i--"

"shut the fuck up, cal." i sighed, cutting him off.

"what the fuck do you mean, 'you're even now'?" simon demanded, and i saw the anger in his eyes at it dawned on him.

i gently pushed him away from the others, "order our usuals, we'll be in in a sec." i instructed the boys as they sat down at a table and i lead simon away.

"what did you do?" simon's eyes were cold, his tone bitter as he spoke to me.

"don't you fucking dare talk to me like that, simon." i rolled my eyes.

he scoffed and looked at me expectantly.

"it was just a kiss." i said.

"with who?"

"it doesn't matter."

"with who?" he repeated, his voice louder than before.

"with harry, but before you say anything, it won't happen again, we talked and said we were better as friends and if you dare even fucking touch him, simon, i'll make it my personal mission to fucking kill you."

"harry?"

i nodded, a small, hateful, sarcastic smirk pulling at my lips as i spoke, "how's anna?"

"she's fucking wonderful, thanks." simon mirrored my smirk and i scoffed.

"aw i'm happy for you, how long do you think it's gonna be before she finds someone better to fuck?" i asked, my face displaying fake innocence as he scowled at me, though i could see the hurt in his eyes.

"not that long actually, because right after you left, so did i, after explaining 'us' to her." simon said.

i scoffed, turning to walk back to nandos, "sure." i muttered sarcastically, not believing him.

"fuck you." simon spat, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to face him again, before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine passionately, his movements fast and desperate.

my hands instinctively came up to the sides of his face, one of his hands on my waist, the other in my hair.

"i love you."

i looked into his eyes, panic filling them as he realised the words he'd just blurted.

"do you?" i asked quietly.

"i..." he started, "yeah." he exhaled nervously and i was unable to keep a smile from taking over my face.

i buried my face into his neck and heard him sigh with relief as i replied, "i love you too." softly.

his arms wrapped tightly around my waist as mine went around his neck, and i felt him press a gentle kiss to the top of my head.

"shall we go have some chicken?" i giggled, pulling away from the embrace and gazing into simon's eyes.

"of course." simon smirked, and even though i knew our happiness wouldn't last forever, i didn't care as the two of us walked back into nandos.