Chapter Two: Eli

I jumped down from the top of the tree practicing my mid-air attack. I launched Burby letting him transform before took Spinner and in one hand held him, then put him in my blaster and launched. In one single move Burby
Destroyed the three dummies I had set up and Spinner had caught me. I also got to do an awesome flip! It was the coolest thing, to be able to do that, it was almost like I was flying.

After I had congratulated Burby and Spinner, I let them go back into the club house to relax with the other slugs. Now it was just me, Rookie, and Chiller.

I had been working on doing different combos with my slugs, and finally decided it was Rookie and Chiller's turn.

"Okay guys, let's see what you can do!" I said trying to encourage them. They looked at each other and nodded.

I grabbed Rookie and put his shell in the blaster.

"Ready?" I asked him, not sure of how this combo would work; but I was ready to give it a shot. Literally.

I aimed my blaster towards the sky, making sure not to hurt any slugterra wildlife and pulled the trigger. Rookie transformed and threw his exploring orbs in one direction, then flew back to me landing o my shoulder.

"Okay Chiller, your up!" I loaded him up and fired. He flew towards Rookies orbs creating an ice cave around them leaving no exit.

"NOW, ROOKIE!" I yelled and he connected his-

Our process was cut off when I heard someone yell...

"ELI!"

But right as I turned around the ice cave blew up in a big explosion sending ice everywhere!

"Woah..." I said at the sight of the epic explosion.

"Eli!" Trixie said when she saw the explosion.

"Oh hey, Trixie," I said scratching my head like I always did when I was around her.

"What are you doing?" She said as she observed the damage.

"Nothing, what-what are you doing?" I said trying to reverse the conversation, so I wouldn't get a lecture from her of making messes.

"You were doing another one of your combo's again, weren't you?!" She said putting her hand on her hip.

"Uh.." I did a nervous laugh. "Maybe."

"Eli, you know how dangerous they can!" She said warning me.

"Yea, I know, but just think if we used the right slug and then used another creating a powerful combo, it would help us major in a fight!" I paused. "I just have to figure out which ones, it's like the double barrel, but at separate times." I said putting my arm on her shoulder.

"Come on, enough with your games, or your going to be late!" She said waving me towards the clubhouse.

"Late for what?" I said, sad I couldn't practice anymore.

"Remember...slugslinging competition- don't tell me you forgot!? Eli, your the judge!" She said slapping herself in the face.

"No worries, we can make it in time!" I said trying to be positive.

I ran into the clubhouse and called...

"Cord, Pronto, all slugs!" They all came out, already knowing where we were going. We went into the garage and hopped onto our mecha-beast and headed out.