Will.

"Yeah, I dunno though," Graser responded. "Sure, we're ending season 3 soon, but I don't think we should start season 4 'til next year."

We were finally having an official "Cube meeting". We all came dressed up, just because we were bored.

"And that ends the Cubes first meeting!" Mitchel announced, yawning.

"Yup! Now get your episodes out," Graser winked.

"Ewww, Grase!" Bee slapped Grasers arm. Graser laughed and held Bee's side arm as we all watched and giggled.

"Woah, woah, woah, Graser!" Parker stopped them. We all stopped, surprised at Parker's serious tone. "You can't touch another woman! What about Stacy?"

We all burst out laughing as Graser grew red and giggled.

"Wait," I paused. "Do you actually like Stacy? Is "Gracy" a real thing?"

"Yup!" Mitch yelled out. "Right Grase?" He nudged him.

"Then why don't you, like, date?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"He doesn't think Stacy likes him," Will got close to me.

"Awww, but you'd be so cute together! Isn't she visited or something?"

"She's moving in next week, kinda like visiting, but for longer," Will laughed. I laughed too. I laid my head onto his shoulder, and he leaned his head on mine. And we both laughed together. I saw Liam turn away, almost disgusted. Almost... Jealous.

I picked my head up, realizing what I just did. I coughed, settling my laughter. Will noticed, it was obvious.

I hurried to take my pill. I choked it down and swallowed it, just before heading into me and Liam's room.

LIAM'S POV

After the night fell, I was still awake. My thoughts turned into dust that scattered through out my mind.

"She doesn't like me. She likes Will! The tall, skinny one. The one who's nice and funny and cute and... And the one who gets all the girls. Get used to it Liam."

I began to get up, when I heard a soft moan.

"Liam?" Sarah's voice made out.

"Yeah?" I was embarrassed.

"Go to bed! It's late."

"Alright," I sat down. "I love you." I told to the darkness.

"I love you too," She said. I could almost here her smile.

Why was I so scared?

WILL'S POV:

I stood away from my computer, it was now two am. I took four more hours than I was supposed to on my Cube episode.

I just couldn't focus. It was... Sarah. She had kept me awake all week. It hurt to know she was sleeping up against Liam every night, and not me. It hurt, a lot.

I sighed and turned off my monitor. I laid down on my bed and closed my tired eyes, but not going to bed anytime soon.

LIAM'S POV:

I awoke, hours later. It was eight am, earlier than most other members woke up, but I had a lot to do.

I carried Sarah into her room. I made sure to kiss her on her forehead before dropping her off. and began to record a new Cube episode, one of my last.

It took almost two hours just to film, and I had grown hungry. I really, really wanted chipotle.

I walked outside of my room and opened the cupboards, seeing others wake up and sleepily walk into the kitchen. I just made myself a bagel, and ate it while checking Twitter. I noticed Sarah never came from her room, so I went in to wake her up.

Walking in, I couldn't believe my eyes. She wasn't there. I began to panic, my eyes scanning the room.

"Uh, guys?" I slid into the kitchen.

"Uh, what?" Bee imitated me and giggled. Mitchel smiled.

"Where's Sarah?"

Bee chuckled. "Don't be so clingy! She's with Will, calm down."

"And where's Will?"

"They went to Chipotle, I think. Right, Bee?" Mitchel asked. Bee nodded and ate off a watermelon wedge.

I panicked and walked paces around the room. "Why, exactly?" You could hear my voice tremble.

"They're discussing Cube stuff, oh my god calm the ef down!" Ant finally announced.

I was embarrassed. I headed off to my room without another word, heading to edit and calm down.

SARAH'S POV

I felt bad for leaving Liam but, I'm starting to really like Will.

And I know that's actually terrible. I'm almost cheating on Liam, it hurts me!

"You okay?" Will looked at me and laughed.

"Uh, yeah," I laughed with him and snapped out of my gaze.

"So, how's you and Liam?" Will winked.

"We're okay, to be honest. He just gets really jealous, you know?" I started.

"No, but I can see what you mean," Will sipped his drink. He looked happy.

We talked more about Liam, then the Cube, then #Gracy, it was a long, nice meal. I also found love in Chipotle.

"Ugh I'm so full, but I don't want to go to the Cube house," Will laughed.

"Same, I haven't been out in a while, want to go somewhere?" I asked.

"Sure! I've really wanted to go to Central Park again, want to go there? We can stop buy some shops on the way, too."

"That sounds perfect, to be honest. Here let me add another Snapchat first, people are asking why I haven't uploaded yet today," I laughed. I zoomed in on Will's face with the dog filter and captioned it "hi Will!!" and laughed as we added it.

Then we were off. We headed straight to Central Park and about half way, he grabbed my hand in his. It was soft, loose, yet firm, not at all like Jordan's.

Time passed. We were soon at Central Park, still hand in hand, on the big rock overlooking the playground. We sat on the edge, our feet dangling as we just talked and held hands. Even someone came up to us and told us how cute of a couple we were. I was speechless, and same with Will.

I received six texts from Liam, along with a few other Cube members, just wondering where I was. Liam's was about my Snapchat story. I got confused.

I checked back in my Snapchat story, letting go of Will's hand. Almost a thousand people have seen the picture of me and Will. Was it a bad picture? It was just of our feet... Oh no.

I gasped, "Will oh my God no!"

"What, what?"

"Liam's mad. You know the picture that I took? It has us holding hands! Liam's pissed, oh no!" I freaked out, clutching Will's hand.

"It's okay, it's okay," He calmed me down. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks, Will."

"It's fine," We laughed. His laugh was so cute.

Oh God.

I think I'm falling in love with Will.