Liam.

Liam's noticed how often Will and I have "hung out", which is more than Liam and I do, and he's gotten really worried. I could see it, even though he tried to hide it.

That reminds me...

"Liam!" I slid into our room. "Yo." We laughed.

He took off his headset and hit the escape button.

"Ready to film? I've been working on this Cube episode for days now, this is a perfect way to end it off," Liam announced.

"Yeah! Will says he'd like to join too, if that's alright," I stated, I tried to sound calm.

Liam's face immediately fell.

"That's... Thats fine."

"Uh, actually you're right. I'd rather it'd be just us," I faked a smile and went to my old room, almost exhausted by my feelings.

I logged onto TeamSpeak and we logged onto the Cube, recording his final clip. We were testing out his new mini game, it wasn't that great, but we had so much fun. I don't remember the last time I've laughed so hard. But when Will got on, we both got silent. Like we had things to hide, not like boyfriend and girlfriend. I think he caught on.

I smiled and logged off, happily walking to our room, to see him not in it.

"Liam?" I walked to Will's room. Will looked up, excited. "Where's Liam?"

His face fell. "He's with Meghan, they went out or something."

"Oh," I couldn't hide my disappointment.

"I mean, you could sleep with me tonight? Well, like, not actually like, sleep but like, spend the night in like a sleepover kind of... You know what I mean right?" Will stuttered.

I laughed, "Yeah. And thanks, I'll just spend the night here then. Thank you!"

I pulled on my running shorts and tee shirt, outside of the room of course, brushed my teeth and entered his room.

I choked down the pill and cuddled up next to Will, and he cuddled back. I fell right asleep, exhausted from feelings.