the girl

Tony's POV

Fury always has to just barge in dosent he. Sam, Bruce, thor, clint, nat, capsule, and I were all just eating lunch and he barges in. "And to what do we owe the pleasure of yo-" he cuts me off with "not now stark, I have a person of interest I want the avengers to find. Her name is Mira, we don't know her last name date of birth or any thing other than her name, if it's her real name is a question, what she looks like, and her occupation ."

He throws a file on the table and Clint showes us the pictures and the rest of the file just has her name. "Her eyes," I say every one looks at me with confusion. "I know now do you want to bring her in?" Asks fury.

I get up, grab my tablet, and pull up a picture. It was me and pepper with a smiling little 10 year old in between us. She had hair of fire but her blue eyes were what made her stand out. They were a very pale blue in her puples and the edge of her irises they were almost black.

"Me and pepper adopted her when she was 9 and she ran away when she was 10. She did balet and she was good at it. This was taken a few days before she left. Her name was Maria but about 8 months after she left every thing about her or on her disappeared except for this picture. "

Every one just looks back at the picture with shock. There was one picture that showed her eyes and they were the exact same as my Maria's. The file fit her. She was a ballerina, same eyes, even the same name.

"Got any pictures of her younger self fury?" Clint asks sounding suspicious. Furry takes 4 pictures out of his coat. "We don't know if it's really her in the photos or not, I belive they are." He gives clint the pictures and as he looks at each of them his face turns to one of curiosity. He calls nat over and there faces become identical.

"I know I've seen her somewhere but I don't know where if she's a dancer than there are a few spots she might be. Once I find her clint, sam, the twins once they get back, and I will go and get her."She says in a very monotone voice.

"What why can't I go I raised her!"I ask. "Because there's a reason she ran away. And you draw to much attention, that's why I am bringing who I'm bringing." She states matter of factly.

And that was that.