seeing her

Natasha POV

The pictures surprised me. One was of her in a camp half blood shirt, another in a camp jupiter and One when she's hanging with Jason at a coffee shop. The last one was of her and thalia talking on a street. I personally like the one of her and Jason the best. She's laughing at Jason trying to see the foam he has on his upper lip. As I go to my room I grab that one and bring it with me. I put it on my bed and get changed to train.

{♡♡ time skip♡♡}

The lights are dropping just as every one quiets down. We were at the carml Oprah house in Indiana.  The curtain go's up and I see our suposed Maria on stage. Sam asks me "Is that  her?" I nod my head yes a little uncertain . A spot light was on her as the music starts she begins dancing. Tony was right when he said she was good because even in the red room, people weren't as good as her or had her speed and agility. When she's done the crowd goes wild, she gets a standing ovation, and Sam's face was priceless. I don't think he knew someone could be that good.

○●□■time skip ■□●○

Once it was over, we went and found her back stage. Where ever I saw her off stage, for some reason she had a gard with her. She was grabbing a water bottle off of a table when I made myself known.

"Maria, we're from the avengers and would like to talk to you about a few things."

"Shure right this way."
As we get to the dressing room she says to the gard "Ryan you can take a break." He looks hesitant at first but eventually he leaves. Her room was small. As she was taking off her make-up she asks "so what would you like to talk to me about miss..." "natasha romanoff, he's sam, and there Wanda and Pietro maximoff. " I say pointing to each person as I said there names. Clint was outside with his bow ready. Most of the reason Furry wanted her was because she supposedly has powers.

"I don't think I did anything wrong as to have the avengers come see my Christmas show. "

"Well no, you haven't done anything wrong, but we have evidence to belive that you are a powered individual"

"Is that why you have that guy out there ready with a bow and arrow to shoot me if I suddenly become erratic."

All the avengers look at each other shocked. We weren't expecting her power to be super sight or something. We actually didn't know what it was. "Now I don't have powers but I can observe. So if we're done here than can I please finished up hear?" She asks, very sincerly.

I have one more card up my sleave. "Just one more question, if that's fine with you." She smiles and sighs "one more question, I said I would read to a few people at the hospital." Wow I couldn't get over how nice she was!

Every one looked at me with those what is she doing or what is she going to ask faces. "Who's your godly parent because, your facial features don't show any signs of pinpointing one God. That and in the pictures you not only had a camp half blood shirt but also a camp jupiter shirt. You would of had to spend a lot more time at camp jupiter though because it showes you and former praetor Jason grace hanging out and laughing. "

this information shocks everyone the avengers look confused and Maria looks almost scared. She resumes gets out of her chair with all her make-up off now. Man she was pretty.

"I don't know what your talking about." She states.

"Huh, because you seemed shocked about the news. That and I know another demigod when I see one." I say back in greek hoping she dosent know the difference.

"Your a demigod?" She says very much surprised.  "Ha! So your greek, no true roman demigod could deciphered Greek that well and not know it, your coming with us once you change." We all head out as she changes.

"What so your a demigod? "Asks sam. I nod my head ya and tell them I'll explain later. Maria comes out of the small dressing room all dressed and we all head out to the van. Clint shoots her with a trank dart and she collapses. She's laying on the van floor as we head back to the avengers facility.