ugh, introductions

Maria POV

I wake up to find that I'm no longer lieing next to neeks, but on cement. I'm groggy and don't know where I am, this sounds like the beginning of a horror sory.

This guy comes in and has this septor. He puts it to my chest but nothing happens. "Intressting," He says. And leaves as I fall back into the dark.

Nico POV

I make it to camp half blood just in time to see a helicopter land right outside the boundary. I catch up with the rest of the 7 and surprisingly thalia.

Once we get on I see all of the avengers,  like ALL of them!

Piper starts with introductions, and apparently she knows tony stark and Clint. I'm the last to go.

"For those of you who aren't my friends, nat, or clint I'm nico di angelo, I'm Maria's boyfriend. "

After that Jason, thalia, annabeth and all the avengers, gasped. I look down knowing her history with the avengers, thalia, annabeth, and jason.

"Before you avengers ask, yes this is the same Maria that you currently got tricked by. Jason, please try and keep your cool around her. And annabeth please don't kill her on spot for her not telling you that we were dating. In the meantime let's start researching." "Good, because we're 20 minutes out" says nat. Them Relizatation struck, I'm flying in an aircraft. Percy, thalia, hazle, and I's faces all go pale as we sit down.

Frank sees this and makes small talk with Captain America "so, if you're from the 40's then you should get along with hazle and nico." He looks confused as he asks the two of us "why would we get along?" Hazle just sighs and says "nico it's your turn I explained last time."

"Well you see, we're like you,"

"From the 40's "

"Yeah"

"How is that possible your just kids"

"Well hazle here died when she was 13 in the 40's and I was trapped in a hotel that time speeds up in. I was the one who got her out after a while. "

"Ok?"

After that the ride was silent.