5: the best- and the worst

/) •^ u ^ • (\

_______________________________

Finally. The first day of school is officially over.

Adrien walked out of class beside Kim Chien, his friend and football buddy. The two planned to go toss some footballs (American football, IM CLICHE TRASH K IM SORRY IF U THOUGHT SOCCER) at Nino's place so that they could gear up for tryouts this week, Let's Go DuPont Falcons!

Nino's place was a hop, skip and a jump from his own place, and Adrien knew there was some shady green areas under the Eiffel Tower so that the girls could come along and have a picnic.

"Aren't you stoked, Adrien?" Kim asked, walking down the halls as if he had some sort of status role in the school, in which he kind of did, but Adrien didn't care. "Football tryouts are this Wednesday and I am so hyped!"

Adrien gave him a small shoulder bump. "Yeah, Kim. This year is gonna rock the boat of DuPont High, and finally we're gonna beat The George High Hydras after losing to them for 4 years in a row."

Since Football wasn't huge in Paris, they always had the team come to Los Angeles in the USA and play with some of the varsity teams down there, one of them being their arch enemies, the Martin George Hydras from Martin George High School.

Everyone got to watch in the cafeteria at 9 am to watch the 4pm kick off every day for the month they were down there, but most kids bought plane tickets to go watch themselves, a mini school year trip.

And this time, he was sure to make DuPont High History.

"Time to make history, am I right?" Kim smiled boldly. Football was the only thing that made this school proud, along with Track and Field and Fencing, in which Adrien was the star student for Fencing and his friend Alix Kubdel was the star runner for Track and Field.

"Time to make history." He replied, and the two fist bumped.

Just then, they were joined by Nino and Alya, the two just finishing up a conversation as they fell into the squad line walking down the halls.

"Hey, you two." Alya pushes up her glasses and adjusts her bag. "What did we miss?"

"A lot of things." The brown haired jock chuckled. "Apparently Adrien dumped his lunch on a girl in front of the whole student body today."

The talked about blonde flushed red. "It was an accident! Some person bumped into me and I didn't know she wasn't looking."

"Dude, that's rough." The headphone lover laughed, while the the only girl in the group spoke up.

"Wait, that girl didn't happen to be Marinette, did it?" Alya asked, full concern on for her new acquaintance. "Is that why she's been hiding from everyone all day?"

Adrien looked down. "Maybe?"

Alya lightly punched Adrien in the arm. "What the heck, Adrien? I thought she was going to be fine with you showing her around." He gave a weak smile. "I should have just done it."

Nino placed a hand on his friends' shoulder, smiling big. "What's the big deal? It was just a mishap, no biggie."

"Well, there's definitely a biggie, Nino." Adrien sighed. "I actually wanted to be friends with her but she told me she had had it with me in front of the entire student body..." He looks at Alya and Nino. "So I doubt she'll be forgiving me anytime soon."

"It's true you did make two stupids in a row on the first day, but she also didn't have a right to yell at you." Alya walked in front of Adrien, now walking backwards into a crowd. "I think you both should apologize to each other as soon as you can so that we don't start huge drama on the first day."