Night 1 (Part 1)

Night 1 on the job. You arrived at the foot of the giant, heavy metal gate. The carnival was quiet, almost. too. quiet. You walk to your post at the center of the carnival, the security room. As you walk, you hear the sound of grinding metal, rusting bolts, burning circuits, and laughing children. It smelled like something had died and roasted in the sun for 2 years.

 Just as you reach the door of the security room, you hear the sound of heavy footsteps like metal bars crashing into one another. A shadow appeared in a distance. It looks like a man that had just swallowed a fat cow. The shadow crept closer and CLOSER. You took out your flashlight, ready to shine. Suddenly, the shadow stopped. It looked 12 feet tall from a distance. Then the shadow came closer once more. Suddenly, you shine your flashlight. The shadow ran back the way it came. You open the door, stepped inside and closed it behind you, flicked on the cameras, and sat down. 

You thought to yourself, " It might just be a malfunction. After all, these animatronics are old." 

But little did you know that the animatronics were only getting started.

A faint sound like a breeze came passing the door. It whispered, " You have no idea what's coming next. We're not going to let you go THAT easy. Enjoy your life, or whatever is left of it. hEhEhEhEhE. You better watch... your...back...or else.".