Night 1 Part 4 (12:30am - 1:00am)

The night guard crept closer and closer to the Dunk Stand. With each step he took, his heart rate rose. Hearing the beating in his ears, the fear in his eyes, the crawling in his spine, he thought to himself, "Calm down. Calm down. It's probably a toddler with cardboard making a fool out of you."

He took a deep breath and turned his flashlight on.

But there was nothing there. No toddler, no cardboard, no animatronic. He moved his flashlight around, but nothing.

But when he pointed the light down, He saw a Funtime Freddy Plush lying on the ground. He picked it up. As he picked up the plush, a cold chill ran up his spine, a cool breeze blew by, But he felt as if he was being watched. 

As the night guard slowly stepped back from the Dunk Stand, He heard a noise, but not any noise, It was the sound of moving animatronic parts, to be more precise, it was the sound of Ballora and her minirenas dancing around the carnival. The sound grew louder and LOUDER. The night guard shivered with fear. 

When suddenly, at the corner of his eye, He saw one of the minirenas dancing past. He ducked inside the Dunk Stand, saying to himself, "It's just a dream. You probably drank too much and going crazy. It might not even be real." 

He poked his head up to see if the minirena was there. There was nothing. 

He turned around... Out of nowhere, the minirena jumps out at him. The night guard screams with terror in his eyes. He jumps out of the Dunk Stand and ran as fast as he could to the security room.

He was almost at the when suddenly he saw Ballora dancing 2 feet away on the other side of the door. He dashed as fast as he could to the door, slid inside, and slammed the door shut. He got up locked the door, put the chair against the door, and sat down in his soft, brown silky chair with relieve. 

After a while, the night guard heard a voice saying, "So ClOsE yEt So FaR.(Chuckling) You may have survived the first HOUR, But...Be...Warned... You're not out of this yet. HeHeHehehAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

(1:00am) 

Sorry that I haven't been updating this story. Couldn't think of anything to add to the Story line. Also I'm changing how I'm writing this story. It will be the story line to fit the game. ENJOY... WHILE YOU STILL CAN...HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!