Night 1 Part 8 (2:45am - 3:15am)

"What is that suppose to mean?" the night guard whispered to himself. He stood there for 2 minutes trying to comprehend what that animatronic, I think Midnight was its name, said. He was in deep thought when suddenly he heard the sounds of clinging metal and the vibrations of heavy footsteps coming towards him. He looked around trying to find the source of the noise when out of the corner of his eye, he saw a yellow fury figure walking down the pathway between the food court and the prize stalls. It had a cupcake in its hand and sharp sets of teeth. 

"nightmare chica, " the night guard thought as he slowly backed away from the path. He tried to stick to the shadows and hope not to be spotted. He accidentally knocked over a stack of metal folding chairs that were on the right of him. It all fell down with a big CRASH! 

The night guard's face was sweating from fear. The sounds of footsteps grew louder and were sounding as if the animatronic was running towards the direction of the food court. 

The animatronic reached the corner where the sound originated from. She let go of the nightmare cupcake in her hand and placed it around the corner. The cupcake hopped over to where the chairs had fallen but found nothing else out of the ordinary though could hear the muffled sounds of something moving within the shadows. The cupcake hopped a little closer to the shadows casted from the back of the prize stalls. The cupcake looked around the back while Nightmare Chica looked around the front side of the prize stalls. 

Meanwhile, the night guard had found a hidden vent tunnel underneath the prize stall. He tried his best to crawl into it making the minimum amount of sound as possible. He saw a shadow tower over the entrance of the vent. He held his breath and tried his best not to move a muscle. The shadow grew larger as if the object were moving closer. His eyes widened as a set of teeth hovered over the entrance now. It stood there for about 5 minutes before retreating back into the darkness.

"That was a close call," the night guard thought.

"For now," a robotic female voice whispered from the other end of the vent tunnel.