Night 1 Part 7 (2:30am - 2:45am)

I'm really really sorry for not updating. Also, I'm changing a bit of the way I write it. I'm too lazy to rewrite this story but I'll try my best to write the rest of the story good.  ENJOY!!! 

The night guard was unsure of what the animatronics intentions were, but he had no choice. "I can't just sit here the entire night and wait for my shift to be over. That would mean I'll be stuck here for about 4 hours, either way", The night guard thought to himself.
Then the animatronic waiting for him outside the vent spoke once more, " If you stay here, Ennard will find you and kill you. You're not safe in there. I promise I won't hurt you."

 "Ennard. So that was that scary clown's name. I hope this animatronic keeps its word. "

 "Alright, but you better keep your promise!", Spoke the night guard.

"I will! Trust me!"

The night guard began to crawl back out of the vent. His breath quickened as he crawled out. His heart rate increased rapidly. He reached the end of the vent. He very slowly got out of the vent with his head looking down.

He slowly looked up at the animatrontic in from of him. It looked like a puppet but a cat version. He'd never seen this animatronic around the carnival before. Maybe it was one of the extra ones for emergencies.

"Hi, I'm Midnight," the animatronic said. Her tail swaying sideways.

"She looks harmless enough", the night guard thought.

"Hi th-there. umm. so what c-can I do n-now," He said. Midnight can sense his afraid of her.

"Well, the best thing to do right now is to keep moving. Ennard may be fast but he Ain't that smart. You have to wonder the carnival and stay out of sight from the others, for they WILL kill you. After all," Her eyes went red, "you are the reason their trapped here. Just don't die and you'll be fine. I'll help you here and there, but the only way to survive is to stay active. If you stay in one place for too long, Ennard will find you faster than you can say 'cake'."

"O-Okay, so I only have to stay here for tonight. no problem with that."

Midnight let out a chuckle, "It's not that simple. You can't tell ANYONE about us. If you try to, you'll die and become one of us."

The night guard started to shiver thinking that there is no way out of this.

"But if you can survive five nights in this place, then the curse will be lifted from you and move on to the next person. But beware, "She said as she started walking to stand in front of the night guard, "each night, the rest become more alert. If you wish to survive, you have to be filling to make the sacrifice," she said in a dark robotic voice.

"Good luck" That was the last thing he heard before the animatronic, Midnight, disappeared from his sight.