Night 1 Part 3 (12am - 12:30am)

As the night guard exited his secure, peaceful office, a faint breeze filled the air. He heard a voice whispering in the darkness of the carnival. 

It said "Soo. You finally came out from your LITTLE safe box. HeHeHeHe. Have FUUUN! HeHeHeHe. " 

The night guard started to shiver. He suddenly got a cold chill up his spine as if a bundle of metal wire was crawling up his spine. He took a deep breath and headed to the Dunk Stand. 

(12:10am)

"There it is", Said the night guard staring a the Dunk Stand in a distance.

 He was new. His uncle owned the carnival. After his parents died in an unusual way ( Animatronic accident but no one knew that.) And he promised his dad that he would work for his uncle Kile when he grows up. (parents died when he was six years old.) 

" Okay, now where is Funtime Freddy?", the night guard thought to himself. He had a portable monitor to check the cameras. When he stood right next to the Dunk Stand, there was no one there, but when he checked the cameras, he saw Funtime Freddy standing right in front of him. 

He thought, " Am I going insane? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!!" 

There was a shadow hiding behind the Dunk Stand. The night guard didn't want to find out what was going to be behind the Dunk Stand.

( 12:30am)

What will he do? Will he man up and check or will he run like a coward? You Guys and Gals decide his fate. HahahahahahaHa!!!!!!