Night 1 Part 5 (1:00am - 2:00am)

(1:00am)

The voice came from outside the door. The night guard checked the camera outside his door. There was an entanglement of wires standing in front of the door. It wore a broken clown mask on its face. The night guard stared at the figure for a moment. Suddenly, the wires disappeared into thin air. The night guard dropped the camera monitor in fear. 

Night Guard: Wh-Wh-What Just Happened?! Calm down. Your hallucinating. 

A Crackled Voice: Or Are You!

Night Guard: Huh?! 

The night guard got up from the chair, picked up the monitor, and turned around. There were the entangled wires. Mechanical eyeballs attach to its body randomly. An eye looking an him through the broken clown mask. The red eye staring at him into his soul. The night guard froze with terror and fright. The wire ends moved closer to the night guard. With a blink of an eye, the night guard bolted out of the office and down to the right side of the carnival. 

Night Guard: What was that thing. It was big. Okay I'm almost at the technician room. Just around this corner.

He turned the corner, but froze. There stood the wiry broken clown.

Broken Clown: Going Somewhere?!

The night guard ran back the way he came. Instead of going back to the security room, he ran to the food court. There were many food stands, tables and chairs. He looked back saw nothing. He blinked once, Nothing. He blinked twice, Nothing. He blinked a third time, and there stood the Broken Clown looking around. The night guard felt that his very soul was bring ripped out of his body that very instant. He ran quietly to the side of the food court. There was a broken vent there, so he hid inside it, hoping the broken animatronic wouldn't find him.

Broken Clown: OH Night Guard! Where Have You Gone?! WE Just Want To Play!

The night guard just kept quiet.

Broken Clown: I Can Feel The Fear Radiating Off You! You Can't Stay Hidden The WHOLE Night! WE Will Find You! WE...Always...DO!

The night guard's heart just stopped as he heard the screeching sounds of metal scratching across the ground. It came louder, and louder, and louder. In a few moments, the animatronic was standing right in front of the vent. 

Broken Clown: COME OUT! 

He froze for a minute, listening to the wind.

Broken Clown: I can hear you breathing.

The animatronic stepped closer to the vent. The night guard slid further back into the vent. He took another step forward, the metal scraping the ground. The night guard reached the back of the vent when he remembered, They don't like light. 

(2:00am)

(Inspiration)

Will he survive Or will his guts be splattered all over the place?!