( ' ▽ ' )ノ Masrur X Reader!

*clear throat* Hallo minaa, since Masur RARELY get any story's in wattpad So~I'm gonna make him first OK? And of course because he's my fictional crush! о(ж><)
Warning! My language is not English so please understand! <(゜ロ゜;)>

(*'▽`)ノノ The love hides in the shadows waited to be found(' ' )

くコ: Masur X Reader Start! ☆ミ ☆彡

"Heeeey,Masur-san!!" You called out through the forest at sindria,looking left to right scared that some sea creatures might attack you or eat you or even worst!

Walking silently making some little branch break making a little noise causing you to tense up and stop at your tracks.

Looking around trying to find where you were supposed to go back where you came in this forest.

'Damn you King Sinbad!!' You thought cursing to yourself trying your best to relax as much as possible.

Before you could step any further a hand suddenly landed on your right shoulders making you jump away with a scared impression looking at the shadow standing in front of you,you felt like your going numb at the sight.

'W-W-Whats that?!!' You scream in your head as you were shaking like you were in a cold place or something.

'Is this for real?!! I'm gonna be dead before I get married?!! This can't be happening!' Trying to get away, thousands of thoughts flooded your mind like husband,being a wife,kids, marriage and many more thought that your too young to die!

Closing your eyes, sweating like a waterfall you pray many things.

"..Hey What are you doing here?" A voice you know very well ask nowhere.

You look left to ringt and right to left, panicking and thought that you have some hope left to be saved!

"M-MASUR-SAN HELP ME!" You yell so that he could hear you.

"Hey,I'm right here,.in FRONT of you"

'eh?'

Masur step forward and reviling himself out of the shadows making your jaw drop.

"EEEEEEEHHHH!!!!" You yell out loud enough for the bird nearby flew away at the sudden loud cry out from you.

"I-I thought I was going to be eaten! Masur you baka!" You said wiping the tears away from your (E/C) eyes, sobbing like a kid causing Masur to feel guilty.

He lower himself down and hug you, you were so sock that your tears vanished.

'Masur the strong finalis hug me?! Is this for real or am I dreaming?' You thought, a pink blush started to come out from your cheeks.

"M-MASUR?"

"I'm sorry for scaring you (F/N)" He apologies hugging you tightly, and you feel him shaking a bit.

'eh? Why is Masur-san shaking?'

"Hey don't be like that it's not your fault, plus I can't believe that the strong finalis like you would be shaking like that" You giggle, and he stood up.

Without a warning he suddenly lifted you up in his shoulders with one hand.

"Wha-Masur-san! Let me go! (T⌓T)" You said really sorry for yourself for saying that to him especially to a general!

(〜^^)Time skip

"Ne~Masur I'm sorry, so please let me go?" You ask in a puppy dog eyes and to your surprise he stop and put you down.

"Arigatou Masur-san!" You said trying to get back to where you live, that is in the castle with the other generals and the king himself.

But before you could leave he suddenly wrap his arm around your waist.

"M-Ma-Masur-san?!"

"Masur is fine" he said between your neck.

His hot breath tickling your neck making your blood rushed towards your face.

"B-But I can't do that" You said, and you could hear him cursing to himself.

As much as your surprise he grab your wrist, slowly turning you around and you landed on his masculine chest, your were blushing hard, and man! I'm gonna die soon you thought.

He cupped your cheeks making you face to him and lock each others eyes, as you both staring at each other you didn't notice that he lean forward looking at your pink lips.

And *Kiss* (Reader-chan is blushing! (❁'‿'❁) so am I!)

You were so surprise that your eyes went wide, his kiss is so full of affection and love?. You thought as he let you go.

"You can go now" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Masur,do you like me?" You ask pulling his clothes to get his attention.

He look down at you,.and you look up at him.

"Yes, I'm sorry I did th-" before he could finish his sentence you pull his garment close to his neck and kissed him softy on the lips.

"I like you too, Masur!" You cheer and hug him tightly.

"(F/N)..I love you.." His eyes widen when he accepted his love for you he smiled and he hug you back.

(^_^)End

(n˘v˘•) awww that is so sweet, I bet reader-Chan is blushing right now, well hope you like this part!

Masur:Thank you, kim-san
Me:You are welcome! Hope you'll read the next part of this oneshot, Reader-chan! ( ˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)