SNB Ja'Far x Reader (Reaquest!)

So this is a request from @Iroh5555 hope you'll like it😊

"You Steal My Heart"

~~~~~~

Stealing was not your passion at all, but you really wanted to live more and decided to steal and pushed your conscience away. And you really wanted to stop, but that was your only option, for you.

And right now you're actually gonna steal some food and clothing that was laying on the table from the two guys who is arguing on something, while both males was distracted from their arguments you sneak behind the white hair kid slowly and one by one you took the things in hand and ran away.

"Are you even listening Sin?!" Little Ja'Far questioned as he glared at Sinbad.

"...Ja'Far you said you buy some food and clothing's, right?" Sinbad ask as he stare at the table.

"Of course I did, it's right here on the....Table?" He stared at the now empty table.

.....

"Don't just stand there, I saw the girl grabbing our stuff while we were arguing" Sinbad said as a matter-of-fact.

"Why did you not say so earlier bakasin!" He said and grab Sinbad's collar and drag him out and started to run.

As when they ran around town Ja'Far saw a flash of a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair running towards the forest giving them a bit of suspicious and they started to ran after her.

When you could feel that someone fallowed you, you quicken you pace as two men was hot on your feet.

"Hey, give those back!" Ja'Far yelled as you pretend that you didn't hear him and still running away from them towards your destination.

After minutes of chasing you around, you took a sharp turn around the corner. They followed but then found you standing as you were trying to protect something at your back.

"Stay away!" You bark, a little bit scared.

"Hey, give us back what is ours" Ja'Far said walking closer to you, as he did he saw the reason why.

"..Fine, just don't hurt the little pups" You said handing them their goods, but he didn't took it instead.

"Do what you want" Ja'Far said and leans on your face and gave you a peck on your red cheeks.

"Because you steal my heart away without my permission..And you'll have to pay it, with your own" He said and walk away while Sinbad keeps on teasing him.

"I'm looking forward on meeting you again" He said as the two of them disappeared down hill.

You stood there as your face flushed with red. You walk towards the baby foxes and started to feed them, and without a minute their mother comes in, you smiled as she took her babies. Before she left she look at you and you could tell she's trying to thank you, and you happily smiled at them as they walk away deeper into the forest.

~~~~~~

"W-Wow really?!" Morgiana, Aladdin, Alibaba said in awe as they listened to your story about how you met your lover, Ja'far.

"You were a thief before,____-sama?!" Aladdin ask and you nod.

"Yes, and he was really cool and kind" You said remembering everything that day.

The door opens revealing Ja'Far.

"And what stories are you telling them about,____?" He ask staring at you and the kids.

"Oh nothing, just some sweet memories" You said giggling.

'Stealing your heart was worth it and you became mine'

----End----

Man,I'm so suck at this...I really wanted to watch SNB but the connection is so low because the rain today is heavy!⛈☔️

Hope you like it @Iroh5555 , sorry if it is a bit short and all. 😢😭😞