Ren Kouha x Reader

"Hair Accessory"

~~~~~~

It was a normal day at the Kou empire, as Ren Kouha decided to go out for some fresh air. Although it's really surprising that his personal maids(?) didn't come with him. As he walk around though the towns stores,he saw a flash of (h/l) (h/c) hair through his eyes.

..And there he saw her, a beautiful young woman who has a basket full of different delicious fruits and from the looks of it, its heavy. but what caught his eyes the most is her gorgeous (h/l) (h/c) hair that is being braided with a flower on it. He snap into reality as he realize he was staring at her for a long time, he shake his head and he decided to talk to you.

-Your P.O.V-

I was in the store looking at the beautiful different kinds of hair pins and hair clips when someone tap my shoulders. I snap my gaze away from the pins and saw a guy with a long pink hair with a matching color of his eyes, and by the looks of his appearance he must be from a royal family or something.

"Um, Yes?" I ask politely as I gave him a smile.

"Do you like hair accessories?"

He ask suddenly as he stare at my eyes with his beautiful pink eyes full of interests. I was a little bit of confused but I gave him a small nod.

"Yes, but all of them are beautiful though. And I can't decide which will I buy"

I said as my eyes landed on a golden clip with a beautiful golden lotus with a (f/c) gem on its center.

-Kouha's P.O.V-

I was about to say something when her gaze fall one of the clips, I followed her gaze and saw a golden clip that has a lotus design while (f/c) gem on ints center. I look back at her and chucked, I called out from the shop owner and he was bit shock when he saw me but I just shake it off and told him that I want to buy that clip she's been staring at.

The shop keeper gave me the box with a clip inside and I grab her hand and place it into hers.

"Here, This is for you"

I said making her snap into reality as she stares at me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes with a confused look.

"Eh? No,no,no but you buy it so you must keep it!" She said as she stare at the little pink box and back to me.

"You know I buy this because its for you" I said as I gave her my normal smile. And I could see her cheeks turning pink and it was really cute.

I took the pink box from her hand and open it, and decided to put it on her silky (h/l) (h/c) hair making her even more beautiful. I feel her staring at me as I look back at her and surprisingly she gave me a toothy smile. And for an unknown reason my heart started to pound but I just shake it off.

"You look more beautiful when you wear it" I said.

"T-Thank you, you're the first person say that to me" She said blushing.

I was about to kissed her cheeks, but a voice that I knew well interrupted me by calling my name.

"Hey, can we meet again sometimes?"

"Sure!"

She Smiled at me and without warning she kissed me on the cheeks, it took me long to regain my composure and return her the favor by giving her a peck on the lips and walk away.

-Third Person's P.O.V-

She touch her lips where the mysterious guy kissed her, even though it was a short kiss it was enough to make her heart pump through her chest. She stare at the crowd but the guy already disappeared through the sea of people.

"I can't wait to meet you again, my prince" She mumble as she walk to the opposite direction.

----End---

I know this story is bad!!! I'm sorry okay! *sob*

......*cough* anyways I hope you guys enjoy my crappy story xp