Masrur x Finalis Slave Reader(Request!)

This part actually takes place in Balbbad(Don't know if the spelling is correct XP) This part actually requested by @AnimeLover12378 hope you'll like it, when I was writing this I don't know what's going to be the plot of this story Xd.

(This pic here is your outfit ;)

"You Are Not A Monster"

~~~~~~

Torture, Pain, Death it's a nightmare in reality. Your life was a mess, you wanted to sleep even if just a day or even forever maybe. You wanted to escape, you wanted to run, you wanted to hide, you wanted to disappear from this cruel world you're living in. It was too much for you to bear the pain inside you, its been 13 years since your face rarely show some emotions, its like a paper with nothing inside, only blank. But you still continue to live on, despite the fact that your bones inside your body is going to brake sooner or later. You never knew.

Your body tremble as you balance the sacks of potatoes in both of your arms and on your head keeping on walking endlessly in the market street. Day after days your body is getting weaker and weaker and yet you keep yourself up having hoped that someone will help you but no, no one would help a filthy, weak Finalis like you. Even if there is someone out there, they will only gonna use you. Because you're a Finalis with an inhuman strength and speed that could take a hundreds of lions all by yourself. Well that's what people think, but to other Finalis out there, you're just a pathetic, weak, clumsy 17 year old girl who doesn't even know how to wield a sword.

When you were busy thinking by yourself you bumped into someones chest, again.

"S-Sorry..please e-excuse me" You apologized not even bothering to look up at the man you bump, because you already know what he was when you saw his lower body with a gold armor on it. (I do Not know how to describe so don't judge me! T-T)

Before you could even step away from the three guys, your master's booming voice called you, when you saw her she was really pissed. She grab your long red/pink hair and shove you on the ground and you hissed in pain as a new scratches make its way on your once (s/c) skin bleeding a little.

"How dare you hurt one of Sinbad-sama's general?!" She yell, pulling out a whip and started to punish you.

"Ahk!..p-please stop, AAAHH!" You pleaded, but she just continue whipping you and continue to laugh cold heartedly. She was about to finished you with her final blow but it never came.

"G-General?!" She choked, as the red head man caught her wrist.

"That's enough, Lady" He said glaring at her and she shriek.

'Enough, Enough, Enough, Die, die, die you deserve to die!' You mentally scream inside your head, you stood up slowly, glaring at the woman with your now burning red eyes.

"I have enough of you treating me like sh*t, you deserve to die b*tch!" You yell and swing your feet that has a chain on and at the end of it was a heavy iron black ball. When you swing your feet the iron ball landed on her face as blood shoot everywhere, filling the ground and your face with red.

The people around you ran away as they saw the body with no head.

"W-What the" Ja'Far choked as he saw the horror scene in front of him.

Masrur and Sinbad could only stare at the corps and back at your half soaking bloody figure.

You ignore them, and your legs become numb as you realize what you've done at your now dead master.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..I-I didn't mean to..I was just caught up with my feelings..I'm sorry!"

Masrur walk towards you and grab your hand staring at you with his pink/red orbs into yours.

"L-Let go of me! I'm a monster!" You cried, wiggling your hands away but unfortunately his hand never let go instead he shoved you into his masculine shoulders.

"Sinbad-san, Please excuse me for a moment" He said as he walk away and you started to punch him at the back but he didn't listen.

"Let me go!"

~~~~~~

"Wash yourself" He said staring at you.

"No, now let me out!" You demand.

"Wash yourself or you wanted me to wash you myself" He questioned walking towards you.

"Stay back!.please I'm a monster, so stay back" You pleaded but he just walk closer to you and lean into your face. He grab your hands and pinned you on the wall.

"You are not a monster"

"But I am! I killed her, I killed her, with my own hands, How are you supposed gonna call me that I'm not a monster?!" You ask as tears slowly fall endlessly from your eyes.

"...."

"You couldn't even tell me.."

He growled and smash his lips into yours, not wanted to hear you saying anything that can make him upset anymore. He pulled away causing you to feel something unpleasant in your stomach. Before he can get away from yours, you grab his neck and kissed him again deepening the kiss. After a minute you two pulled out, panting both needed some air.

"Why?" You ask.

"Because we're the same"

"You mean,."

"Yes..now let's get you a bath" He said and again lifting you up
like a sack of potatoes and into the bathroom, the two of you.

"He-Hey! w-wait! what are you doing?!!!!"

Back to Sinbad and Ja'far

"What was that?"

"Don't know, maybe Masrur is having fun? Sinbad said wiggling his eyebrows like a pervert. Well he IS a pervert.

"Pervert king" Ja'Far commented.

----End---
Soooo How was it? I hope you all like it especially @AnimeLover12378

Next is gonna be Spartos!

See you next time!