Kouen x Assassin Reader(Request)

~~

You raise your brows unsure what your master ordered you to do. You crossed your arms as you stare at your master. "You're saying, I should assassinate prince Ren Kouen of the Kou empire? You serious?" Your master nod as he glares at you. But you were unmoved by his deadly glare, since you're stronger than him. And besides, he ask for your help to kill for him and the reward is obviously money. You are a skilled assassin, you accept every request as long as it involves money. Well, you need money for yourself to eat something so you work for it. Well yours is different it involves killing, but you don't care. Evil aye? Not actually, if someone requested to kill a innocent child, woman, old people you turn it down without a second thought. "Why?" You ask his glare still on you. "Because I wanted him dead so the Kou empire will fall, if needed you can kill his brothers too. That's a good thing, if Kouen died another heir will be chosen from his siblings to run the empire, so it should be best to kill them all." He said with a evil like laugh. "Okay, as long as you pay me after this." You turn around as you wave, walking away from your crazy/stupid master.

*time skip*

Your (e/c) eyes stare at the empire mansion, thinking how to get in. Any assassin would attack at night but it's common already and every night some guards are guarding all over the place especially keeping an eye for their princes and princesses. So for your idea, you decided to blend in as a new maid and at a right time you can assassinate your target. "Hmm, how can I become a maid there?" You tilted your head to the side, thinking again.

"..........." You sweat drop. "Ahh~ No choice.." You pouted, you walk towards the mansions door with guards guarding it. "Umm.." Their eyes glued at you as you laugh bitterly scratching your cheeks. "What do you want miss?" One guard from the left ask, his spear pointing towards you. "Woah there, calm down. I'm here as a new maid." You said your hands in front of you. Both guards look at each other and think. "What's your name?" They both asked. "The name's (fake name)" you introduced. They nod as they open the two big wooden doors letting you in. The two doors shut close leaving you alone as you got inside.

"Okay first step getting inside the mansion, check" you sigh. "Second step, blend in as a maid.. Where do I have to find a maid outfit?" You look around and it's a really huge hall. "Hey you!" You jump a little and turn around. "What are you standing there?" She look at you up and down. "You must be the new maid, come with me" She grabs your wrist as she drag you somewhere.

...

After you put your maid clothes on and being told you all the rules inside the mansion she finally ordered you to bring the food towards the dinning room. Which probably all the princes and the princesses are there eating. You sigh as you walk inside the dinning room, your (e/c) eyes avoided any eye contact to any of them. When you where at the end of the table you bow a little as you put the food on the table. You excused yourself and walk away. You hurried yourself out of the room as your sweat drip from your chin. "That was intense.. Especially how that tyrant stared at me!" You sigh.

*time skip, night time*

You were inside your room, preparing for your final step of the mission. Pretty fast but oh well. You put your clothes on (pic on top) your two double katana on each side of your waist, you tide your (h/l) (h/c) hair into a bun. "Hope this would be an easy task.." You open your bed room door and walk through the silent hall, carefully not making any sounds.

You where about to take a turn to the left when two guards where guarding the prince's room. You frown. "Seriously..?" You sigh. You took one of your kanta, without 3 seconds the guards were already on the floor. Good thing you put them down gently when they fall to the ground, unconscious. You put your ear on the door and it was silence, that was the signal Kouen was still sleeping. You opened the door slowly without a creak.

You stood closer to the bed as you eyed Kouen who's still sleeping with his signature stoic expression. "Even in sleep he still have that expression on?" You thought and sigh. You took your katana out from it's cover(?) And point it at his face, your (e/c) turning to grayish white while your katana have blue flames dancing around it. "Guess I have to end your life tonight, prince Ren Kouen of Kou empire.."

Suddenly he smirked his eyes stare at you. "When did you-" "Since the beginning when you step foot inside the empire mansion, _____" You swing your katana at him but he took something out from the blankets and block your Katana with it, his dijin sword. "Tsk.." You step back, as he stood up from his bed. You frown. "What's with the face?" He took his sword out and point it at you this time. "Because I hate taking a job for to long!" You fake cry. While he stare at you his brows narrowed together. "So you being told to assassin me in exchange of money?" You scratch your chin and sigh. "Y-yeah? Hehe" you bitterly laughed. "Well enough talk!

You where about to crashed your sword to him but something made you stop, all your movement have been freezes like you're being pralized. "What the!" You annoyingly tried to move but to no Vail you're stuck. "Guess someone wanted to die early?" A low voice said above you, the person was floating and you know who it was by his red piercing eyes. "Judal.." Your brown narrowed together as your teeth greeted together in annoyance. "Save your rants after death old hag" He stare at you with no interest. "Wait Judal" Kouen's husky voice stopped Judal's wand as the dark Magi stare at Kouen with confused eyes. "What?" Kouen stare at you. "Leave, let me take care of her." Judal stayed silent for a seconds and sigh and float away leaving you still paralized while Kouen stare at you making your face heated up. "W-what?" You cursed yourself for shuttering. He didn't reply instead he walk towards you and lifted your chin up, your (e/c) stared at his. He smirk. "What's with that smirk!" You thought as a bed of sweat runs to the side of your cheeks. "I'll punished you slowly, dear assassin _____." He whispered to your ears, your face becomes more red like his hair. "H-How did you know my name?!" You ask shuttering. "Secret" he simply say and lock his bedroom door.

"Hey! W-what are you t-trying to do?!! A-aahhh!!" Your voice was heard all over Kou empire..

*The next day*

"I promise I'm gonna kill you someday.." You groan in pain, as your lower back were aching. Kouen just chuckled and looked at you. "Good luck with that" you smirk. "You'll wish you didn't do 'those' things to me someday" you glare at him as your cheeks flushed with red. "But you did liked it" You blushed even more. "N-No I didn't!" You throw a pillow at him. He caught it and put it down, he hover himself above you his index finger lift your chin up again his not breath on your neck. "Denier is real" He smirk. And you blushed harder.

-----

I forgot who requested this..😅 I hope this part is good. Sorry for not updating anything! 😭