Judar/Judal x Magi Reader(Request!)

Hello guys, so this is my first request and its from @Alexandria_som Thank you so much for requesting and reading this book ☺️This part doesn't base on the real story of magi

Thank you so much for requesting and reading this book ☺️
This part doesn't base on the real story of magi...maybe? and its probably a long story.

"Falling for the first time"
~~~~~~

"Are you serious brother?!" Kougyoku beam happily as she start to day dreaming herself about visiting the most beautiful,popular, peaceful kingdom of (kingdom name).

The kingdom of (k/n) is also well known as the most number one beautiful place to visit followed by the kingdom of Sindria. People also says that place was very strict when it comes to security, the only people who can get in is the person who has a permit from the queen to visit the kingdom with a rules that you will follow. And one of those rules is 'Do not commit violence'.

"Don't misunderstand, we're just going there to study about their culture" Ren Koumei said as his gaze landed on his sister who is still day dreaming not listening at all.

"But it's the same thing, while we are studying there we can also see the town and the castle itself and even the queen!" Kougyuko grin.

"By the way brother kouen, do you have the permit of the queen?" Kouha ask ignoring his sister's talking.

"Yes, I already send it to her and she also wanted us to stay at her castle, beacuse we are her guest, so enough asking and pack up for tomorrow's departure towads the kingdom of (k/n)"

Everyone nod and leave the room one by one except for the black magi.

"Do you have some questions, Judal?" Kouen ask staring at the kou's black magi.

"There's a magi in that kingdom are there not?" Judal ask while twirling his wand from his hand.

"Don't you even dare do something stupid when we get there Judal, and besides that person is the most powerful magi of all."

"I don't care as long as I can beat that person's ass"

"Do NOT commit violence is one of those rules inside the kingdom, if you brake those rules you'll die early than you even know it. Unlike there the guards from that kingdom are strong enough to crush those bones of yours even you're a magi." Kouen said walking passed the black magi.

Judal gritted his teeth in annoyance as he glared at the wooden floor while cursing to himself mentally.

"Like I would believe what you said"