Judal/Judar X Magi reader (Part 3/3)

The search for her mother lasted for about 30 minutes until we found her at last. The girl ran towards her mother and sob as her mother and his brother comforted her.

"Thank you so much ____ for taking care of my daughter" The woman said as her children grin at you and Judal

"No problem, thanks to my friend here, right Judal-san?" You ask tilting your head cutely with a smile.

"Y-Yeah..I guess"

"Oh I thought the two of you are couples,I guess I was wrong?"

"C-Couples?! No,no,no we're not, aha..ahaha" You said as your blood boiled up to your face, waving your hands in front.

"I see, but you two are really fit together like a couple!" She said giggle making you blushed like a man while Judal looked away trying to conceal his blushing face away from you.

"Ops its already late, we should get going their father must be worried about us, so goodbye ____!" She said as she walked away waving, as they were almost out of sight the girl yell something making both of you blushing like crazy.

"Onii-san, hurry up and make her yours!" And she was out of sight.

'Man, why do people always thought of us as a couple, I mean we just met last week! and now people here said we're a couple!...Maybe...we are perfect to each other..Just maybe' Judal thought as he stared at your still flushed face.

"I see.." He whisper to himself as he found something new and never expected to happened to him towards her.

He said and started to walk away. You called out to him as you ran to catch up with him.

~~~~~~

As the month have passed already, both you and Judal was now very close to each other. It was really a surprise for Kouen,Hakuei,Hakuryu,Kougyoku,Koumei and Koha that the two of you got close to each other even though he's ruthless and all. But you actually got him on his good side. To bad it's time for the royal family to go back to kou.

You and the group was on the harbor saying goodbyes as they one by one leave towards the ship, but before the black magi say his goodbye to you, he walk towards you slowly, slowly inches towards you as he bend to your hight making you both stare at each others eyes for a long time, and you could feel your heart thumping loudly inside your ribs.

"Judal-!" Before you could say something, he stop you mid sentence as he push his soft lips against yours. And you can already tell that your face was now red like an apple. He released his lips away from yours and stare at you again.

"I love you...I'll make you mine completely when I got a chance to visit you" He said as he jump towards the ship with a backflip and landed gracefully at the ship that is now moving on.

"Judal, wait!" You called out holding high up your arms, but the ship already disappeared inside the fog of clouds. You slump your hands on your side as you stood there disappointed.

Before you could leave, a note suddenly drop down on the ground from your dress. You took the note and unfolded and read the letter. As you read the letter you giggled while a tear escaped from your eyes.

"Judal.."

Meanwhile

Judal stare at the kingdom where it was before and smiled.

"Jeez, you really change me a lot..____" He said still staring far away.

"Hey, I have been something to say to you since last week but I never got a chance because I was afraid to tell you..So I'm gonna say it through this letter of mine, and hey, don't make fun at me at me while reading my letter okay after all this is my first time writing one to someone before. Anyway I wanted to say that..I like you, No, I LOVE YOU that's the words I wanted to say to you. Ever since you approached me while walking though town and you gave me a fruit, though it was really surprising that you know my favorite fruit was peaches. Even when I wasn't hungry back then I was happy that you offered me some, unlike other people from the outside you are different. And whats more making me feel like this...Is because you hangout with me even though I'm a black magi and you are a pure white magi who is innocent,kind, and helpful while I on the other hand is a cold hearted guy.

I hope when we meet again you'll accept me..I love you ____."

Love Judal

.........

"Awwww Love sure is beautiful..." Kougyoku said dreaming like an idiot.

Judal snap from his day dream and faced the royal siblings who is making fun of him while laughing, except for Kouen who is just smirking.

Judal blushed as a thick nerve appeared on his forehead, pissed yet blushing at the same time. He glared at them and started to wave his wand.

"Shut up!!"

~~~~~~

'I swear to you that we'll meet again, Love' Both you and Judal vowed.

----The End----

So how was it?

Next is Alibaba x General Reader!

SEE YOU GUYS ON THE NEXT PART!

And thank you so much for requesting!

@Alexandria_som

🤗☺️😊💗💗❤️😇