#1 new building shocking news

// alrighty!  First chapter! Now this chapter is mostly about introducing bts and your character. So please be patient, the story will become more and more fun I promise//

It had been 5 years since I graduated high school to become what I wanted to be ever since I was a little kid...A police officer. After high school, I went to a 14 week academy for the police force where I met my friends for life...and my rival.

Hello, my name is (c/n) and I am a 20 year old girl, single,  and ready to mingle! ....I'm kidding but yes I am a 20 year girl who is a police officer, but you already know that.  Just like any other drama shows...I have a dark past. A year after I graduated I lost my mother in an accident...and there is not a day that goes by that I don't wish I had gone to her sooner...
But enough of this depressed stuff and now to the good stuff.

While I was in the academy,  I couldn't finish the school because I had to move away for a few years for family stuff in America, so I didn't graduate with my friends...it made me sad but I was happy to see them all leave together when they sent me a picture of the group...I was even happy to see that rival graduated...hehe I missed them when I was gone... but 2 years ago I returned to Korea and work there for good. Little did I know that all my friends worked in the same building.

// end of explaining

It was a normal day at work, and you were sitting down in your desk area working on filing some old solved cases. The room was very quite which you liked because your work area was in a huge room where not many come in and out so it was peaceful. So you were sitting on your chair while doing work in your computer when you hear the elevator gate open and a calming voice could be heard. " hey there (c/n) how's work treating ya these days?" You turned to find a tall man in a white lab coat named jin. He is a 24 year old man and one of the police/ doctor in the building, his job is to examine the bodies and living victims for clues of the criminals. His job is both cool...yet gross..  

 " oh ya know

 " oh ya know...same old same old...what about you? Have the bodies told you anything about their cases? "  jin chucked shaking his head as he walked over. " very funny (c/n)..."  he ruffled your hair as you yelled hey as he laughed and sat in his desk while you mumbled and fixed your hair.

Jin was like an older brother that you never had...he was kind, caring, protective,  and just brother material.
" so...jin...have you been able to find the finger prints of the subject that killed mr.sam? " you asked as you got up and walked to the printer and print copies of your report on a different case. " sadly...no I haven't found matching prints yet...but I did find some interesting marking around the chest and upper stomach area tho..." he said as he looked at his computer as you walked over and looked at his screen. " like what?..." you asked looking at a picture of the markings around those areas he spoke off ad you stared then a light bulb came. " they look like...whip marks around the stomach and rope around the chest...which means that mr. Sam could have been tied up while the criminal whipped him non stop before ending his life with the gun..." you said as jin nodded studying more th picture as the elevator gate was heard once more to find around red haired young man. A 22 year old man named jimin. He is the file keeper, he files all the cases and has to put then in order and other things I don't understand. Anyways...he is just the best in filing or finding a certain file, he is also one of my best friends.