#2 rival's arrival

// hello! Here is chapter 2! I hope you will enjoy it as much as I loved writing it! //

It was the next day and your were at work early in the morning like you always did from Mon-weds, and you were in the third floor making copies for jimin when you heard whispers from the other girls " hey...did you hear that a new guy is joining today?..." " yea...they say he's hot" " I hope so..I need a man.." Both girls talked to eachother and giggled as you groaned under your breath finally finishing your copies. You headed to the elevator and pressed the down botton as the doors closed and down you went. After a few moments, the door opened as you walked out and down the long hall way to a blue door. You placed your I'd pass card in the scanner as it beeped and unlocking it and you opened it soon walking in.

There were other workers there but jimin was the best and...The most noticeable with that hair of his..." hey jim! I got you the copies that you needed! " you yelled out as jimin lifted his head and smiles as he walked over taking the copies. " thank you so much! I owe you one " " yea yea..." you smiled soon following him to his work area in this place. You could say it was...messy but he somehow is able to find what he needs in these huge pills of papers and files and other...paper stuff.." sooo (c/n) " " hm?" " are you ready to see jungkook?" Jimin asked. Your cringed by just hearing his name as you made a grossed out face at jimin making him chuckle. " don't remind me...I bet he still looks like a 5 year old...and not mature.." you said as you took his cup of coffee and took a sip.

//Yes we share coffee cups and other stuff! ...weirdos...//

Jimin then took his cup back after you took a sip and he then took his own sip as he then placed it on his table. " don't worry (c/n)...if he messes with you just tell me and I will put him in his place!" He said as you smiled and nodded soon heading to the door. You said your laters then left to the elevator. After a minute, you got to the second to late floor where your work area is and pulled the gate open as you walked out, sitting on your chair and sighed. " this is going to be a long day..." " you bet it will be" you jumped and fell on your butt from the sudden voice since there was no one when you entered. Soon looking up, you saw a young blonde man taller than you of course in a top police force uniform. You smiled widly as it was suga! After standing up, you stared at him like a puppy waiting for her treat as suga sighed and smiled opening his arms wide. " come on....give me some sugar" you cheered as you hugged him tightly as he did the same. " how you been suga! It's been 2 months! " " I'm good and yes its been too long...ugh I wish I could stay here with you all more. " he said rubbing his neck.

Suga is a man that is the best in every field in the force...he is so good that it's scary..no wonder he was given that awsome looking uniform.
Suga is also....that one friend that judges so hard core and is lazy. He is also that person that is grumpy when he is woken up from a nap. But yet...he still has that cute and caring side to him even tho he doesn't show it much.

" suuggaaa!

" suuggaaa!.." " whaaattt??" " he responded " I missed you " he blinked and sighed followed by a smile " missed ya too maknae.." suga rubbed your head as you chucked pulling his hand off your head as he chuckled.