(fb pt. 4) it was you?....

// here is part four! I'm happy that you guys are liking the story! just like you i am also enjoying it a lot! so please keep in supporting it and myself included to make these chapters happen! anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter just like the others! //

two days had passed since you were attacked, your mom had taken you to see a doctor who gave you a special cream to help heal the area on your mouth heal faster. within those two days, you stayed home to rest from the legs and stomach pains, and also to out the cream on every 4 hours so it was good to have stayed home to put the cream but to mostly rest to heal the pains and bruising. another thing was that jin and V would message you the days you were out. they would talk or send random things or in V's case would send you the work from your class that you had together. you were glad to have V around because he would help you out with the homework, he even came to your house to help you in explaining the work including the homework. but on the third day you didn't go to school, V nor jin send you a message about anything so you sighed and wondered what the guys were doing in school.

meanwhile in school:// 

a guy suddenly gets pushed on to a wall as his shirt color was grabbed and pulled by another guy...and that guy was j-hope. " do you know who attacked (f/n) (l/n) three days ago?..."   " no...i dont know who attacked that chick, but from what i heard from cristy....she deserved to be attacked.." the guy said as j-hope's eye twitched as he then punched the guy hard as he fell onto the floor holding his cheek, then j-hope left the area annoyed. j-hope then walked into a class where he met suga and jin. " so...did you find the attacker?.." jin asked as j-hope sighed and shaked his head. " nah...i didnt get any answers from him but he did say something about cristy spreading rumors though..." suga and jin looked at each other abit shocked then sighed as they nodded and stood up as jin walked out the class room. " where you going?.." suga asked as he and j-hope watched him walk away. " I'm going to have a little talk with cristy is all...ill meet you guys at the alley at lunch.." he said before turning the corner and was now out of sigh. " well...lets just go back to class before they see us skipping.." j-hope said as suga nodded once and both made their way to class soon going different ways or hallways to get to their classes.

as classes were going on, jin was walking down the walls looking for cristy but didnt seem to find her until he saw on of her friends and sighed as he walked up to her. " hey you....your cristy's friend right?..." jin asked as the girl turned and saw who it was as she blushed deeply and was dying in the inside. " y-yes... I'm cristy's friend...what can i do for you?" she asks all shyly as jin was unfazed by her actions. " do you know where she is right now?..." jin asked as the girl shaked her head. " no i dont..sorry but i do know she has science class after this class and she always goes to her locker to get her books.." the girl explained as jin looked to the side and thought for the second as the girl stared at jin jawline. " do you know her locker number?.." jin asked once more as the girl nodded fast and wrote it down for him as she handed him the piece of paper. " her locker is B114 in the second exit from the school.." the girl said as jin nodded. " thanks..." jin then left as the girl then fell on her knees still shocked of who just talked to her. jin made his way to the locker and found that she wasn't there when the bell rang so he just sighed and opened his own locker and sat inside closing the door as he rested for a while h cited for her to show up. it was at least a few minutes after the late bell rung as jin saw a girl walk passed his locker as he knew who it was as he got out and closed his locker soon following the girl. she stopped on the locker B114 which was cristy's as his face became serious as he walked passed but grabbed her shoulder and turned her around and slammed her to the locker as he placed his hand on the side of her head as she blinked then froze at the sight of kim seokjin wa really right infront of her face staring into her soul.