#20 new roommates

// hey guys! new chapter has arrived! i hope you really enjoy this chapters and the rest to come! thank you for waiting for the updates so nicely and giving me the will to continue making chapters for you guys! so please sit and relax, and enjoy the new chapter of " arrest me anytime"!

you had to spend a good week in the hospital due to the fire accident you were put in because of a man by the name of jackson wang. you could not forget his face even if you tried, you wanted to kill his ass or just beat his ass because killing him would  just be first degree murder and that doesn't look good for you at all with being part of the police force. today was your last day of being in the hospital and you were just the happiest person to leave this place and go home to relax and of course get back to work with the guys. it was very exciting and you were now waiting for the person that was sent to pick you up from the hospital to take you home to finally get the rest you needed without having people and nurses getting all up in your personal space for check ups. You were waiting at the front by the entrance of the hospital doors while you were on your phone until someone stood infront of you as you finally looked up only to find suga looking down at you with a small smile. " hey there, you ready?" suga asked as you blinked your eyes a little surprised to see him of all people because he is mainly working for the main company and well...lets just say that he doesn't see the light of day very much other than the morning when he leaves the house, or right now since its like 12 in the afternoon. you then gladly returned the smile and nodded at his question before you stood up. 

Suga soon bent down to grab hold of your things like dirty clothes along with other things that you had with you at the moment of the accident as he then looked at you while you just stared at him as if waiting for him to do something

Suga soon bent down to grab hold of your things like dirty clothes along with other things that you had with you at the moment of the accident as he then looked at you while you just stared at him as if waiting for him to do something. " what?...did you forget something?.." he asked as you shaked your head before you opened up your arms as he then signed knowing what i meant. He then put your bags down and gave you a hug. " you know...you could've just asked for a hug right?..." " yea i know, i just wanted to see what your reaction would be or what would you have done..thats all" you replied to him with a small chuckle as suga soon let you go and shaked his head with a small smile once more before grabbing your things once more. " you ready then?" suga asked as you nodded and followed him out the door to his car. This was one on the few times you have seen suga's real car, not the company car that they lend him for work but his real car that is under his name. it was a very cool looking car never the less, so you were kinda excited to get a ride from suga in his car for that reason but also to be able to catch up with him a little more since he has been going and coming between his job and our building in the city for the reason of the new big man at the main company.

 it was a very cool looking car never the less, so you were kinda excited to get a ride from suga in his car for that reason but also to be able to catch up with him a little more since he has been going and coming between his job and our building...