#5 unexpected visit.....

// here is part 5! i hope you enjoy it very much! also in this chapter..will say more about the back story about your character in this story. i hope you like it very much! please like and share!

the sun light was creeping their the small gaps the curtains would make from the air blowing on them from the inside as they let your eyes making them squint as your finally opened them only to jump up from your bed and ran into the shower to have one of the fastest showers in your life. the reason why you were in such a hurry was because it was 9am and you had to go to work at 7:30am... you were an hour and a half late. after the shower you ran to change then down the stairs you ran grabbing your phone, charger, house keys, and the keys to your truck. you locked your front door and got on your truck soon leaving your home and on your way to work.

you were speeding threw the busy streets and finding short cuts to avoid traffic as you finally parked your truck in the parking lot for the workers and ran inside

you were speeding threw the busy streets and finding short cuts to avoid traffic as you finally parked your truck in the parking lot for the workers and ran inside. you lived more than 10 miles away from the building and it would usually take you 20 minutes to get there....but today...you made it to work in less than 10 minutes... that is how fast you were going.

you ran inside and saw rap mon and hid behind a opened door until he walked into his office which was your chance to run into the elevator and pressed the button going up to the second to late floor which was your floor. as you were going up and all most going to your floor, you press the silent button that only worked with ID cards which made the elevator not making a noise when it opened its doors or in this case the ding sound. when you finally stopped and saw that everyone was to busy on their work to notice or hear as you slowly started to open the gate hoping it wouldn't squick. soon after you opened it enough for you to fit right threw, you sneaked to the lounch room to get something to eat only to bump into jin who crossed him arms glaring at you. " well well well....look who finally decided to show up this morning..."

( this is jin's glare at you

( this is jin's glare at you. ) with that, you turned only to find the other boys standing there with their arms crossed, well all but jungkook who was working with his earphones on. " oh good morning jin oppa! ( a word that girls call older boys for those who don't know that it means) how did you wake up this morning? " you said nervously as jin started to walk over to you making you back up as the other two boys( v and jimin) did the same until all three were standing there staring. you knew what that look meant as you sighed. " oh come on guys! ....it was only today! don't make me go to his office.." you begged " sorry (c/n)...you know the drill.... and we won't let you escape like last time..." jimin said as jungkook finally looked up and took off his earphones and walked over. " what's going on?" jungkook asked as you blinked your eyes as he had died his hair to a blondish with brown color which looked nice on him by the way " nothing!" you quickly answered crossing your arms as v turned to jungkook" shorty over here" " hey!!!" you yelled at V" was late to work today and now she must go to rap monster to report in and say why she was late..." V explained as jungkook's face lit up" so...shes in trouble?" he asked " yes...she is in trouble.." jimin said as he dragged you in the elevator as V, jin and jungkook followed in. " yes! little goody goody is finally in trouble." jungkook said as you stepped on his foot as he yelled as the elevator went down.