(fb) teach me final

// oh my gosh! It's been a long minute since I've had time to update this story! But I'm happy that I had time or made time to update it and give you all another chapter of one of your favorites "arrest me anytime". I am also so happy that I have passed 200 followers thanks to you all! I'm glad that you all are enjoying my story and leaving such nice comments. I love to read them all so don't be shy to comment!

And I can't believe bts won top social artist!!! I'm so proud of them to come this far and break records both on the billboards and YouTube! They really have the best fandom of all time. I hope they enjoy these days and remember those moments they walked on that stage.  Anyways! I have decided that there will be only two more flash back chapters! This and the next...its been to much and a lot to do and I'm sure you all want to see officer kook back

Sooo~ I will make that wish come true just wait and be patient with me with just two more chapters! Thank you all and enjoy this new chapter of "ARREST ME ANYTIME"! ///

"ARREST ME ANYTIME"! ///

it had been one month since the last time you "trained" with the boys. you've been in a very bad mood after that jungkook said to you while you were with j-hope. ever since then, your patiences were very low and you would get into either physical or verbal fights with other students girls and boys alike. as for BTS, they solved the problems with the other gang from the school after your sudden out break after the dagger started to make fun of the boys because of you.  now cristy doesnt bother as much in person, she just now spreading rumors about you and well, lets just say she comes back the next day with a broken nose or buries on her face. but when your with new students, yuki and of course BTS, your still the nice and sweet girl from the first day you met them. you still liked being around the boys now more than ever because now people dont mess with you because they know you will hit back, comment back to them worse than they did to you. but... theres one person you have a love and hate feeling for....and that was jungkook. ever since that day, you and him had always went against each other to be the first, sometimes you would win, and some he would win too. but you never really fought or "trained" with him or seen him much since that time he started practically bullying you when you were training with hobi. after that day, you could say you were stronger and like strong to a point where if some wanna be comes in and starts to push or tries to punch you, in a matter of 5 hits, that person or wanna be is down for the count. but sadly because of you defending yourself, you would be sent to detention after school or during school but you were still doing good good in your classes thanks to V and your other oppas who would stalk the teachers and their lessons to then teach it to you to finish the work. it was a new teaching effort of your and their part. you had the best friendships with every member but jungkook, but you didnt care much for him after he found out you liked him thanks to yuki because you told her trusting she could keep it, but you guess it was to hard for her to keep so...word broke out among the guys and they would tease you every now and then but you would just ignored them when they would tease because it got annoying after a while to be honest, like who wouldnt get annoyed being teased over and over again? no one. so weeks up to 3 months since he said those things to you and of course getting your other side to come back to have your back once more. in a way, you were grateful? if it werent for him and those words, it would've taken you and the other guys  a long while to bring out that side of you, he never seemed to stop surprising you, he really could do anything, they dont call him the golden maknae for nothing but still ticked you off with his huge ego and the " I'm better than you" attitude.