#21 work on vacation? pt. 1

// finally finally finally! i made a new chapter for this story! i know i have been taking so long on updating lately and I'm sorry, i had become so busy in real life with the last days of school and my graduation so it was just a hand full. i hope that it is summer now, i can update a little faster than i have normally been doing. Also bare with me since i do take a while to write the chapters along with looking for pics and gifs so after I'm done with a chapter i rest...just a heads up! now please enjoy the newest chapter of arrest me anytime! //

Things at work had been going smoothly after the house break you had with the guy that shaw sent to end your life, which was then saved by the a guy named jackson. He happened to her hear the plan and when he was arrested by us, he came out clean to be let free, he was true to his word and even helped everyone get that guy so we kept the end of our deal and let him go free. He was not seen again after he was let free which was good for everyone including yourself after the trauma of being locked in a room that was then set on fire. Everyone was on edge when he was around but when he left, the whole building was more at peace most of all, jungkook was the one more at peace when he left, it was like those two had a history bad then but no one really knew anything and jungkook won't say anything either so we all hit a dead end. As time when by, it just got more and more stressed around the building and everyone in it. It was so bad that some people left the job for good, even you and jimin had an argument and didn't talk to each other for 2 weeks and jungkook for 4 weeks. Suga and jin also fought, j-hope has been asking for a break but he never got it so he was also update with Rapmon and V...well he has been in a argument with jin but they worked it out...everyone worked things out and everything is good...for now and rapmon knew it was time for a break for not just himself but for everyone, that was the plan until news came in about shaw's where abouts and that kinda triggered everything in both a good and bad way. After getting all the information about the where abouts, it turned out that were he was seen was the perfect place for work and vacation. Rapmon called in all the guys including yourself to meet at his office for a important yet very short meeting if you could even call it that. Soon everyone made it to the office as requested and everyone wondered why the sudden summon to the office as rapmon was sitting on his chair. " we got knew information about shaw's where abouts..." he said as everyone looked at eahcother then at him " well?...where is he ? " jin asked " he was seen in the airport leaving the country and they asked us to follow him..." rapmon said as everyone was a little shocked that he was not caught and sent to jail after going through security.....how are these people so dumb? Rapmon stayed quiet until he smirked and stood up from his seat making everyone look at him " everyone...you better pack your swimsuits and a lot of sunblock because we are going to Cancun Mexico! " rapmon said as everyones eyes widen and soon everyone was cheering before exiting the office " finally! some real vacation!" j-hope said while he was leaving the office " we are still going to be working ya know..." V said as j-hope just nodded " yea but still! after everyday, we could go out for a drink under the stars or even take long walks by the beach!" j-hope said while V just shaked his head and followed after him with a small smile. After that, everyone was allowed to leave early to go get ready for the trip ahead, meaning to buy clothes, luggages, and other things they needed to take to a nice place like Cancun. You personally have never been there so it was very exciting to finally get to go for the very first time and to make it all better, you got to go with the whole gang! The ride back home was quicker than you expected since you did leave the office very early and everybody else in other jobs were still on the clock working, so the streets didn't have traffic.

After getting home, you started to look inside your closet and basically rip it to pieces looking for what to take on the trip. You then wondered how much time you were going to stay at the hotel so you called rapmon and he said that the trip was going to last a week if not two...that just made your poor little mind panic. Yes you had clothes but not for a sudden vacation that will last 2 weeks! You sighed and called it a day and planned to go shopping tomorrow for more fixable clothes for a trip like that and of course the swimsuit that you really needed..well more than one. Night soon came and off to dream world it was to pass the time of the night and in came the morning. It was Saturday and it was the perfect time to go shopping since this weekend you didnt have to go to work since it was the turn of other people to come in and take over the weekend so you were ready to bend your credit cards to the max!.... well not to the max because you still have to save money for the trip and for when you come back home. You got into your truck and left to the biggest mall in seoul,  you went alone since if you go with others, you tend to waste more money than you intended in the first place.  it took you like a good 20 minutes to get there since it was the weekend so everyone was out shopping , it was also hard to find a good parking space for a big truck like yours so that other cars don't hit it when they open the door of their own car or truck. You got off the car and walked inside the huge building, people walking in and out minding their own business while you did the same and in you went in to a shopping paradise.  it was like a 4 floor mall with shops of all kinds around every corner including restaurant, it was a shopping wonderland! it still surprised you every time you walked inside this building, you went on the electric stairs up to the second floor to go in the stores in that floor while you looked around at the same time.