The Breakup

In J&HEnt, the surrounding is different from the usual. It's been 5 days, the company has changed and certainly not for the better. The staff and subordinates were like and almost in hell (I mean, it is just became worst than they thought). 

Tiffany changed in just a blink of an eye. She became monster and she became strict, irritable, and nagger with her employees. Since the broke up with her boyfriend, she became the person who's opposite in her previous. 

Her employees were trying to understand her because they knew what happened. They thought she doesn't deserved to be just dump. On the other side, they're happy because Nickhun doesn't deserved Tiffany, because he's known as a player. But it is sad, because of the incident or break up, Tiffany became worst.

In her office, SeoHyun her secretary was there and being nagged by her boss.

"So? What now? Irene's in Japan??" said loud and in anger tone.

"Y-yes madam. After, she announced the break up with SeHun she immediately go to Japan yesterday." said Seo nervously

"What??" slapped the table "She made this issue and just run after? Where's her manager? I want to talk to her! I told you that last night that you must set us a meeting today! Where the hell is she? Are you doing your job?" 

Her voice was obviously heard outside the office and her employees are very scared with her. Poor SeoHyun.

"M-mmadam, her manager Krystal wasn't here. Y-yet. But I already set you a meeting with her. I just don't know why she's still not around." said Seo almost mumbled and want to cry.

"Really? You don't know?" She stand and glare at her secretary "Do you still want to be around here Miss Seo?" Tiffany sternly said.

SeoHyun quick nodded.

"Then go and find her! Bring Krystal here! Now!" she shouted.

Before SeoHyun almost escape the cave of the witch. The door suddenly open, and Krystal get in the office.

"No need, I'm already here. Sorry for being late, I texted Jessica to inform you about it but I guess she's still sleeping you know." Krystal coolly said.

SeoHyun take her bow for the two and leave, shutting the door gently.

Tiffany is in her death glare to Krystal, while the other girl is just smirking.

"Your apology is not accepted, you must call my secretary or direct it to me." she's back in her seat.

"I am busy you know as always, I am very alive at night because of my business and it slipped my mind to call you. And just thought you are in your solitary moment." still smirking and Tiffany was getting annoyed. Krystal take her seat on the side of the table.

Tiffany fussed "I don't know what you're talking about but the matter here is Irene and as far as I remember I didn't offer you a seat. If you can't handle your work here, maybe you should quit and focus on your business."

"Unnie, don't be harsh on me please." Aegyo style "Yeah, yeah Irene is my favorite baby and I already anticipated this to happen. And besides, you are the one who insisted about Irene and SeHun fake relationship." sitting comfortable and putting her feet on the other side of the seat.

"Now you're blaming me??"

"No unnie, you said before Irene can take the privilege if she wants a break up right? So why are you putting this to a big deal?"

Tiffany is guilty, she knows what she said before about the deal but she's just angry and she can't control her emotions. Suddenly, tears are coming out to Tiffany's eyes.

"I'm sorry Krystal, I-I just-" stuttering and she don't know what to say

Krystal stood and came close to Tiffany for a hug. She knows that her unnie is not yet over with the breakup with Nickhun. She just comfort her unnie and after a few minutes. Tiffany seems to be fine.

"Maybe you should take a leave or two?" caressing Tiffany hair

"No, I want myself just to work. Be busy but the moment I stop, it only reminds me of him" said in cracked voice.

"Well, you can just hangout at least."

"I have a lot of works Krystal, and no time for fun."

"Look unnie, your life is miserable. Like seriously.." she walk and back to her seat before "Work - house, house - work. Dammit!" slapped the table and Tiffany got shocked and unexpected scene came to her head.

*Flashback*

Tiffany and Nickhun was in the restaurant. It was clearly a high class. People seemed to have no interest on the famous Nickhun because all people there are rich. 

Nickhun wasn't in the mood. Her girlfriend was late almost 2 hours but he waited Tiffany and had enough.

"Are you okay, babe? Sorry it's really a tough day. Is there anything I can do to make you feel alright?" Tiffany said in sweet voice

Nickhun is in his silent and just looking at Tiffany, he looked serious.

"I'll make it up to you babe and I'll do anything. What do you want? Please, I know you're mad."

"You're late."

"I know, did my secretary told you about it?"

"Yes, it doesn't matter anymore"

"Huh?"

"You said you'll do anything that I want right?"

"Yes babe" looking at the guy in confused

"Okay, I want a break up"

"No you're not-"

"You're always busy. I'm not even your priority. Even our date, your secretary will schedule it for us? Seriously? I'm so sick of this. I'm breaking up with you" he stood "I'm sorry Tiffany, please don't bother me anymore"as he walked away in annoyance. Tiffany was just dumbfounded.

*End of flashback*

"You make me sick unnie, life is what you make it. They say, suit yourself. But I guess life is taken you. Is this what you really want? I mean, I'm sorry I need to say this... it's boring. You changed. Even, your beautiful face. You're still beautiful but you look matured now, no time for yourself and I know a lot of stress is into you."

Tiffany realized what Krystal is saying. She thought that the girl is right. Since she became the CEO of the company, she doesn't have much time for the people around her like her friends, Nickhun and especially to herself.

"Unnie, take a break. I want to invite you in my bar later after work. Jessica is coming too."

"But Krystal, I'm not used to bar. And you know few drinks can take my consciousness." Said shyly and get her head down not to meet Krystal's eyes.

"It's okay unnie, you can go there around 8 pm. My singer there is very talented. You can watch her I'm sure you'll like her singing. But after 10, you know like the usual bar. Party party parteyyy" cheerfully said

"If you insist, I'll think about it Krystal."

"No you will not think, you will just go. Take my advice, have fun." She look at her watch and she look shock "Oh my gosh!" she stood up "I need to go unnie. I forgot, Wendy one of babies has an tv interview! I need to be there, maybe she's nervous now." She don't know what to do and she's panicking.

"Okay Krystal, you better get going. We will just fix the issue about Irene. Anyway, it's not a big deal."

"I'll wait you to the bar at 8, see you unnie!" she ran out and leave

"That witty" she chuckled.