Locksmith's Bar

Around 7 pm. At the manager's office, Krystal was talking to her two employees. The singer and dancer. The singer has black hair and it length below the shoulder, petite and has brown eyes. She's beautiful and Krystal can't get off her eyes to the girl named Taeyeon. While the dancer, she's tan, tall, and sexy she thought. The girl named was Yuri.

"Okay, then it's settled. Before or after your performances, you'll serve people as waitresses."

"Yes ma'am" as Taeyeon smile and Krystal mesmerized and like a dumb staring at the girl.

"So our salary as waitress is different from the performance right?" Yuri asked politely.

But Krystal still on her dreamland, her attention is all in Taeyeon's face.

"Madam?Ehem! Ehem!" yuri cough for attention

Krystal back to her consciousness "Ah, y-yeah, I mean yes. It's totally different. Your performance on stage will be an hour. So the remaining 5 hours, you'll serve people? Why it's a sudden?" curiously said.

"We're on senior year in college madam, we need more money for school." Said the tan woman

"Aight, it's not a problem to me. Since we really need more staff here. And it's good to know that you're in your graduating year. That's awesome, so I will allow you guys to accept tips from the customers."

"Thank you ma'am, you're so kind." Taeyeon sincerely said

"And please, don't call me ma'am or madam. Just call me Krystal. I'm younger than you both."

"But you're our boss" Yuri said "It'skinda uncomfortable, and rude for you."

"I don't mind, I can call you both my unnie too." Krystal insisted with aegyo "Peuullleeeaaasseeee?"

"Cute"

"Okay Krystal, thank you very much for the consideration." Taeyeon said "We will do our best in here"

"I know unnie, I trust you both guys."

"Thank you Kryst-baby" Yuri leaned close to Krystal togive the girl a short peck in cheeks. "You're so cute."

Krystal blushed, and her face turned red.

They laughed.

~

Almost 8pm, Jessica and Tiffany arrived in Locksmith's bar. They are in the counter which drinks are served. Jessica ordered drinks for her and Tiffany.

"Good. What did Krystal say to you to accept her invitation here?" sipped her drink "And I like your make up, you're gorgeous."

"Thanks Jess, but don't make compliments it gives me Goosebumps. Tryin' to hit me?" cockily said as she wave her hair at the back of her shoulder.

"Hah! You wish! You're not my type" rolled her eyes "I'm just happy to see you back, intact."

"I'm just teasing you Jess."

"Whatever" Jessica continues her drink and ordered more.

Tiffany looked around the bar. Like the usual bar, it's kinda dark with many different lights with different colors. The interior was great. Technological resource were well managed. Sound system, instruments, tables and chairs, it's all high tech. She praised Krystal to own such business. And she think that the girl manage it well.

She noticed customers are more in women. She sees both women on the table, like dating. She thought about Krystal being open in her sexuality, being gay.

"No offense Jess, but is this a gay bar?"

"What? Heck no! Guys are allowed here too. Why you ask?" Jessica looked around and she saw more women and dating, flirting most of them. "I know you're straight, but this bar is open to public. We don't do discrimination here. Is it bothering you?"