Just Quickie

As the day passed by. Tiffany and Taeyeon became closer to each other. The Tiffany before the breakup was almost back because of the petite woman. But when Taeyeon is not around, Tiffany became irritable. The employees hate saturdays because the witch will be back. Only Taeyeon can change the mood of Tiffany. When she's around in the building of the company, Tiffany always laugh and in good mood. Every sunday for Tiffany was heaven, rest day. And they also bake cupcakes and cookies  in Taeyeon's place. Taeyeon loves pastry and Tiffany is learning it for her friend. Taeyeon is her special friend.

On the other hand, Jessica and Yuri always fight but the end of the day they will eat dinner together. Jessica thinks that her feeling for Yuri was growing. She always like Yuri to be on her sight or always beside her. She's jealous to SeoHyun because Yuri always eat lunch with Seo. Yuri didn't notice it because she thought, Jessica didn't like her that much though she really like the Ice princess. That she often initiated to apologize when the princess is mad at her for no reason. NO REASON, SHE THOUGHT.

Krystal was so happy to see all her unnies were closed together. But her feeling for Taeyeon, grew as they bond together in J&HEnt or in her Bar. She's just waiting for her D-day to confess to Taeyeon. She know Taeyeon was a straigh gal, but she loves Taeyeon. She don't know if the petite woman like her back but she's kind, concern and she feel Taeyeon is taking care of her.

Taeyeon treat Tiffany as her best friend too. But it's different to Yuri. She thinks that Tiffany was special for her. And she loves being around Tiffany. Every saturday is hard day for her, she always think of Tiffany. She misses the girl even though they are always together.