Make out Part II

Jessica took off Yuri"s bathrobe and tan was completely naked. She really has a sexy body, maybe because she's a dancer Jessica thought. Her skin was smooth and no scars.

"First time?" Jessica asked

Yuri just nodded.

"Okay, no more teasing." She smiled "You are mine Yuri"

Jessica reached down to brush her fingers over soft curls, she went a lil' lower, she felt something warm and slippery. She can't resist pushing the tips if her fingers between Yuri's thighs to look for more.

"Jess!" Yuri gasped as Jessica's finger briefly rubbed over her clit.

Jessica stopped and looked over at Yuri's face in alarm "Did I hurt you?" she asked fearfully

"Not hardly" Yuri exclaimed.

Jessica grinned. She slowly moved her fingers back over Yuri's clit and gently rubbed it.

"Oh gosh" Yuri whimpered as she pushed up her waist to increase contact. The light touches sent quivers through Yuri's body and her breathing changed from moderate to panting. Yuri felt Jessica's mouth sucking on her nipple and she grabbed the sheets and held on to keep from yelling. Jessica rolled her tongue around Yuri's nipples, alternately.

After few minutes though, Jessica gave her final kiss to Yuri's nipple. Yuri pushed her waist up and Jessica started to kiss and licked the tan's stomach, unable to stop tasting Yuri's skin.

As Jessica neared the dark patch of hair, she could smell the sexual scent of Yuri's pubic area. Jessica briefly kisses it, over and over.

"Oh Jess, what are you doing? You said no more teasing." Yuri breathed out, her stomach twitched.

Jessica smirked "Sorry I almost forgot, just want your first to be memorable. You know, first impression was important." She retracted herself between Yuri's legs and slowly spread it. Jessica licked the latter's clit and Yuri moaned.

Jessica tasted the slick flesh of Yuri's core and gave a little moan of her own. Jessica wanted to explore more and licked Yuri's inner and outer lips and sucking on her clit. No matter what she did, Yuri seemed to have a favorable reaction to it. Yuri couldn't stop writhing on the bed. She had her focused down to a single point between her legs, she didn't want Jessica to stop whatever she was doing. Jessica sucked a lil' harder kept her lips locked around Yuri's clit.

Yuri reached her climax. She was still gasping for air "You are more than amazing Jess"

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I'm ashamed 'cuz I'm not good as you."

Jessica moved up and kissed Yuri's forehead "Don't be. You did great."

"You sure?"

"Yes, and don't worry I can teach you" said Jessica as she grinned.

"Sounds good, thank you Jess"

"And I love you Yuri" Jessica replied.

~

Early morning, at Tiffany's house.

Tiffany woke up with her puffy eyes, as she smelled something delicious towards the kitchen. The smell like frying something and was like bacon in her thought. Her room upstairs was totally 'open area'. She didn't mind the smell because she thought, she's all alone. She was feeling better now but her body was still weak.

Reminiscing the incident yesterday in the restaurant, makes her feel annoy and her insecurity grows. She was upset because her ex-boyfriend Nickhun was already moved on, dating other woman. While her, she was busy in her job as before, still single and no interest in dating. Self-pitying in exact.