Make a slip

Early in the morning, Tiffany woke up, she can feel the cold breeze in her bare skin. She's naked. She gained her total sane, and she blinked her eyes few times to make a clear vision. She's in unfamiliar room. White walls and blue ceiling. There's bookshelf, cabinet and study table beside the bed. Two doors were near beside. One could be the bathroom's door.

All she can remember was she fell asleep on the table in the Locksmith's Bar. She sat up and in panic.

"Where am I? I can't remember anything. Did I have ..." she gulped "Oh my, did I have sex with guy? A stranger?" she's worried and put her palm on her temple.

The door's  slowly open, the one that's near in the bookshelf. A petite black hair woman in school uniform came out in the bathroom. She's holding a towel and drying her hair. She saw Tiffany look shocked. She doesn't mind it. Actually she expected this reaction from the woman.

"So you're awake? Good morning miss" the petite woman greeted.

"Who are you? Why am I here? W-what did you do to me?" said Tiffany in her thrill

"Chill. You are in my apartment" she sat in the end of the bed looking at naked girl "I didn't do anything to you. Well, I did." petite woman smile

"You pervert. You're a gay? Did you just f*ck me?" She crossed her arms to hide her chest

"Of course not! I'm straight girl like a lamp post."

"Wait, you're the waitress at Locksmith's bar!" pointing her index finger to the petite woman and her eyes bigger in surprise "I'd better call Krystal and report you. That you molested me! Where's my bag and stuff?!" she shouted

"Hey hey, I didn't molest you!"

"But you said that you did something to me!" her voice cracked

"Yes and that something was I helped you miss. You sure you don't remember anything? By the way, the name is Kim Taeyeon."

Tiffany paused.

*flashback*

The night before. At the parking area of the Locksmith's Bar.

Taeyeon finished her work and she's about to leave the place. She used the side door of the bar and she'll pass through the parking area.

While walking to the parking area, she heard a sound of a woman. As she walks, the sound became louder. She saw a woman crying. The woman sat on the bricks, hugging her knees at the side of a car where the driver's seat door was widely opened. Maybe it's her car, Taeyeon thought.

The crying woman noticed her. She's a lil' scary, with all her hair was on her face. The woman stood up and she's walking towards to Taeyeon. Taeyeon bigger her eyes in shocked, she was scared. The woman was like ghost in the movies.

"Wait don't walk near to me! Are you a ghost??" "Heck no, why should I ask her like that? Dumb question."

The woman still crying, and it really sound weird just like a ghost. Taeyeon trembled. She was scared as she stepped back.

"Don't come near to me! Or else I will kill you!" "What am I saying? How can I kill a ghost if she's dead already? I'm so stupid!"

But the woman was then near to hold Taeyeon's arm.

"Aahhh!!! Get off me!" Taeyeon shouted. "Wait, she's not a ghost she's warm."

"I don't deserved this. Why do I need to feel this? You know it feels like dying inside" keep sobbing

Taeyeon looked at the woman, she recognized her. The arrogant customer. Geez! And she's really drunk this time and didn't know what she's doing.